Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

RHS Tatton

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Off to the RHS show at Tatton (cheshire) crossing fingers for good weather - going to be a bugger steering away from the Pims tent, esp as i'm going with some lushes - I'll keep the faith and attempt at least 15000 steps as my homage to Fridays exercise plan :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm going camping with the kids tomorrow night for 2 nights and apparently there are 3 pubs and a restaurant within walking distance of the campsite - not fair !!!!
    I'll be taking my shaker and waving it at the moon....

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    2HG, have a great day tomorrow. May the sun shine down on you and make the Pims tent unbearable to enter!

x

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I will also be on my knees praying for sun for you xx looking good up to now!!!
    I am sure you will have a fab time...even with the lushes lol
    15000 fab exercise pledge...do you have a pedometer hun?

6. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ha Ha - you will be fine - we are all so much stronger than we were at first...

7. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes, used to where on in the shop, great for guaging just how much you are and arn't moving - it's funny how you think you;ve been busy and look down and see that only 3000 steps - sounds alot but I have noticed that truly slim uns, seem to to really 'buzz' around lets face it 10 steps to the fridge and back just isn't cutting it :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.