Cruise PV Rhubarb

Get on xxx will pick some up on Sunday xxx

thank you, is that fresh or frozen. xx

If aldi sold muller light toffee and vanilla flavour I could quite happily do all my shopping in there great little shop. Good value and their meat is a good quality. In my opinion a better quality meat than asda.

well Sid I bought some on Friday exactly like Muller Toffee.
I usually go to Aldi first then either Tesco Morrisons or local butcher. Some of Aldi meat ok but not keen on their full chickens or mince steak.

salad & veg good too. I have 3 hungry men here have to get bargains from somewhere. Lidl ok but prefer Aldi. Its carpark was full last friday had to do other shopping then go back

I buy the Aldi version of Muller both vanilla, toffee and rhubarb occasionally. Quite nice if I do say so myself.

Dukan dieters. It's so much easier to grow your own rhubarb. And a damn site cheaper. I take about 4-5 stalks every other day off mine and there's still loads. . Throughout spring & summer you get new stalks daily. My plant only cost me around £5-6 and had plenty year after year. I've had mine about 5 years now and never really appreciated it until starting with Dukan

I planted my rhubarb last year. Looks very skinny atm only got three thin talks atm hopefully it will thickening out and be bountiful (I hope)

Dukan dieters. It's so much easier to grow your own rhubarb. And a damn site cheaper. I take about 4-5 stalks every other day off mine and there's still loads. . Throughout spring & summer you get new stalks daily. My plant only cost me around £5-6 and had plenty year after year. I've had mine about 5 years now and never really appreciated it until starting with Dukan

But you need the garden space first LOL. Good idea though, maybe once garden is no longer needed as a childs play area its something we can think about.

We planted some in our small courtyard and it looked amazing - large and bushy... then we picked it, cooked it, and it represented probably three little ramekins worth! haaaa!

BJ LOL just added flavour....and Dukan Friendly xxx

I planted my rhubarb last year. Looks very skinny atm only got three thin talks atm hopefully it will thickening out and be bountiful (I hope)

It will get thicker and you will get more each year. Rhubarb can bit a bit temperamental, all I do to mine is pull stalks off when needed and cut it back in winter and each year I have plentiful. . Rhubarb likes to be left In peace so leave it somewhere where it can stay and bloom.

We feed a lot of stray cats and they enter our garden over the wall just near the rhubarb, so... yeah right it's very likely! But I did wash it well and boiled it!

Back