+*^*+ Ria's blog +*^*+

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
Hey everyone,
This is my brand spanking new diary, i hope to write in here most days with my mood, what i have eaten and hopefully some inspiration for others!

I am currently on week 5 of Slimming World, so far i have lost 13.5lbs and i just need to lose half a lb for my 1 stone sticker!!! I have been really good this week so his hoping i get my 1 st award!!!!

My weigh in days are Friday at 9.30am

Hope you enjoy reading my blog, take care xxxx:devilangel:

YES i done it!!! I got my 1 stone sticker and my bronze body magic sticker!!! I feel so bloody good right now and actually proud of myself for once!!!
In 5 weeks i have lost 1st 1.5lbs!!! (2lbs off today) I am in the right frame of mind this time, i WILL do this!!!
Just had lunch - Jacket potato with tuna, (light) mayo, no butter lol and side salad, was gorgeous and ate all of it! Now for a cuppa coffee!!!
I can't wait for this snow/ice to go so i can do power walking again, i hate walking slow, especially when you have a total of 4 miles to walk!!!
Have a good day anyone reading this!!! xxx

OMG what is wrong with me today!!!!
I started off the day really well... i had a bowl of fruit with yogurt on top (kiwi, banana, strawberries and grapes)

Then i had some cooked turkey with mint on (a whole small plate!!!!) which is fine as im doing red day today.

Then the snacks came out!!!! Damnit!
I have had.... 1 lemon hifi bar, 1 deluxe choc hi fi bar, 2 light hi fi bars and 1 packet of caramel snack a jacks!!!

Damage control... lemon hi fi bar = 5.5 syns, caramel snack a jacks = 5 syns

Can use the deluxe hi fi and 2 light hi fi bars as HEb choices as im having a red day (thank god lol!!!!)

Phew not too bad, just have to be good the rest of the day now, so unlike me to snack like that these days, i guess sometimes you just need to!

STAY FOCUSED GIRLY.....YOU CAN DO ITTTTT!!!!!!!!

Well after yesterday i am trying to keep the snacking at bay!
So far today i have had a small plate of fruit (strawberries, kiwis, grapes and banana) then i had 3 (yes 3!!!) hi fi light bars!! dunno why! Anyways i decided 2 can be my HEb for today and one is syns, so thats 3 syns so far today. Its all good!

No idea what is for lunch yet, but for dinner i will be having Gammon with sweet potato wedges and either baked beans or mushy peas mmmmmm!!!!
Have a nice day everyone xxx

Also - i have got to STOP weighing myself on my scales midweek! It is annoying me, i have weighed myself twice already today, first time i weighed i was 15st 11lbs (good!) next time i weighed 16st (bad!) So thats it, no more bloody weighing! I don't know why i do it!!! xxx
:whip::scale::busted:

Right! Well i didn't have the gammon last night, we forgot to put the gammon joint in the oven haha, never mind, i ended up having some biscuits (oops lol) and then had seafood sticks, and i think i had a yogurt, i can't remember!

Anyway today i have had a mint muller light and a lemon hifi bar, and a cup of coffee. All good so far, have so much housework to do today i don't think il have time to eat anything rubbish!!!!

Also i weighed myself this morning, because i am naughty, and it says i have lost 2lbs!!! I hope it is right lol!!! xxx

Today i have had -
(Extra easy day)

Mint Muller light
Lemon hifi bar (5,5 syns - i think)
Biscuit (just 1 - yay!)
kiwi fruit
banana
Shredded Wheat (HEb+HEa)
manderine muller light
Small bowl of casserole veg
a couple of slices of ham (no idea why haha)
3 cups of coffee (with candarel) (Milk HEa)

Having Chicken casserole tonight and probably fruit for dessert!

Hello! Just popping in to say Hi and well done on your weight loss so far, that's fantastic!

I look forward to following your progress on here :)

You've done fantastic so far. When I was on slimming world last I had a lot of days where i'd pig out on hi fi bars. But since I'm not at the class this time I can't get them, and I haven't overindulged in the 5 weeks i've back on, haven't even wanted too.

aww thanks for your replies, made my day!!!!
Good luck on your slimming journeys!

I had chicken casserole with carrot and swede mash, and for dessert i had a kiwi, clementine, a few strawberries and grapes :)

Night night everyone xxx

Morning my lovelies! Happy Valentines day!!

This morning i have had 1 lemon hifi bar and 1 mint muller light, and just about to drink my pear and apple green tea (never had this flavour before so i hope i like it!!!

Taking my girls to the doctors today as they both have a cough that won't go! Good for me though as its a mile each way so il get some body magic in!!! (hard sometimes when its half term and cold!!!!)

Have a great day everyone xxx

Boo to the Doctors but yey to the body magic!

Have a good day and I hope your girls are better soon :)

Thank you! :) Doctors went ok, Eldest daughter has Asthma and he said it is that playing up and youngest daughter is fine too...her chest is clear! Makes me feel like a hypochondriac when i go there and they are fine, but its peace of mind i guess!

Just had lunch - Jacket potato (no butter) HEa-cheese and beans Mmmmmmmm!!!!!

Dinner tonight will be :-

Pork loin steaks, sweet potato wedges and veg with fruit for dessert

xxxx

Hey everyone, hope you are having a good day!

Yesterday i went to visit my friend and her children, we ended up going to the dreaded McDonalds (i don't really like mcds anyway!!) and seen as it was 2pm and hadn't eaten for hours i was hungry, and no where else around to eat...so i kinda made a smart choice and had a chicken salad wrap. Well i thought it was, until i looked up syns and it was 18.5 syns. Damn! Ah well, felt better when i looked up the syns of quarter pounder with cheese and chips, would have been like double that lol! I didn't have chips yesterday, and had a diet coke, so its ok!!! Being extra good today, no syns today to make up for yesterday, its weigh in tomorrow morning!!!!! Eeeeek!!!

Today i have had -

B-Muller light yogurt and 1 alpen light bar (only 1 left lol) HEb
L-Jacket potato (no butter) Cheese HEa and baked beans

Not sure what is for dinner, possibly egg and bacon xxx

McDonald's is a scary amount of syns, isn't it?! Like you say though, it could have been A LOT worse, you're back on track today and that's the main thing!

Most importantly...did you enjoy it?!

It wasn't too bad, a bit small though lol i love the fact on sw you can eat bigger portions of good food!
It filled a hole though!
Im a bit nervous about tomorrow now, i have been good all week really, so it shouldn't affect the scales, but im always nervous at weigh in! xx

Wooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
I lost 4lbs this week and was slimmer of the week, on course to get slimmer of the month too, only time will tell!! (lost 10lbs this month-one more weigh in to goooooo!)

Total so far- 19.5lbs (1st 5.5lbs) in 6 weeks
Happy is an understatement lol xxx

Slimmer of the week and 4lbs off - excellent!! That must be such a good feeling and a great boost, fab start to the weekend :D

Feels wonderful! I measured today and in the last 3 weeks i have lost 3 inches off my chest, 3 inches off my hips and 1/4 inch off my waist! lol yay!!

Today has been an ok day,
I haven't drunk enough though! Must drink more tomorrow!

I have had -

B- Hifi bar
Snack- Strawberries, raspberries and kiwi fruit with manderin muller light
L-Jacket potato, no butter, cheese and beans.
D- Naughty me hasn't actually had dinner, but that is because i woke at 6am, had my hifi bar, done some zumba and then as im not feeling too good today hubby sent me back to bed at 8 until 11! So its messed all my day up really!

Syns- 1 syn for a fortune cookie, 15ish syns for a milk chocolate and raspberry cup cake that i made with my daughter! Good news is - before sw i would have had 3 of them, tonight i had just one...yay for self control lol!!!

Have a nice weekend everyone xxx

Morning everyone!

Last night i also had half a Melon (the one with orange in the middle lol) and a muller light, had to get the taste of cake out of my mouth!!!! lol!!!
Tonight i might do potato and leek soup (bought a ready made packet from the fruit and veg aisle the other day, i think its syn free as its just potato, leek and herbs :D you just add stock (free??)

Back