Rice pudding

I got a free sample and have tried it. If you like rice pudding and the vanilla shakes, then you will probably like it. I like neither, and didn't like it. It's a bit of a fath to make, it says to soak for 10 mins, but I would let it soak longer than that, the rice was still a little firm.

I got a free sample and have tried it. If you like rice pudding and the vanilla shakes, then you will probably like it. I like neither, and didn't like it. It's a bit of a fath to make, it says to soak for 10 mins, but I would let it soak longer than that, the rice was still a little firm.

Thanks Ruth :)

Seems like an awful lot of work lol

Must try it at some point not sure if the delivery will be longer for here in Northern Ireland! Hopefully get to try it soon

Xxx

I've just had some.....agree about the rice still being firm, and mine soaked for about 13mins.

It is a lot of faff really, think I'll stick to the bars as a treat/dessert!

I liked it, I too got a freebie from CWPC and I did 160ml water soaked for 14mins and microwave for 1minute adding a drop more water after cooling.
I think it's more of a maintenance product for me, but defiantly has that lovely sweet chew to it that I craved early on x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back