right! a question about needing a poo

fat boy slim

gaggin for a beer!
on day 7 now and starting to feel a little bunged up here..i know theres not much going in but ive got even less coming out at the mo. Sooooooooooo im gonna have to get the kids dropped off at the pool as they say and take some laxatives. My question is..can i take any laxative??? or is there a certain brand the guru's at LT recommend??

ta muchly!

Senecot or Dulcolax! Senecot is the milder. Do NOT take 2 dulcolax! Trust me! 1 would move a rhino! When you go back for more shakes ask for fibre clear and put a teaspoonful in each shake. It doesn't cure the problem but definitely helps!

senokot worked for me....make sure you have 'gone' prior to your weigh in.

Is there a particular type of Dulcolax you should take? I bought some then read on here you should only use the pearls so I daren't take the tablets I bought.

x

on day 7 now and starting to feel a little bunged up here..i know theres not much going in but ive got even less coming out at the mo. Sooooooooooo im gonna have to get the kids dropped off at the pool as they say and take some laxatives. My question is..can i take any laxative??? or is there a certain brand the guru's at LT recommend??

ta muchly!
i take 2 ducolax, lots of water and await your early morning wake up call...mine normally comes around 3am and lasts a good hour ...get a mag too!!!:D

Is there a particular type of Dulcolax you should take? I bought some then read on here you should only use the pearls so I daren't take the tablets I bought.

x
i take the pills hun x x

Beware of the Dulcolax pearls! My other half took 4 because it says on the box 2-4 and he was up half the night on the loo! And the smell the next morning, well, I won't go into that :)

Back