right, come on you lovely lot help me decide.....

stephie77

Silver Member
Hello!:wave_cry:

i need some advice please from all you lovely pro pointers.

Im a bit scared if im honest!!

I lost a lot of weight o the old WW plan and i need to lose (for now) around another stone but im scared of the new plan!

I am currently on a VLCD and my Dr has told me to stop and follow a balanced plan, i have tried SW in the past and i have no portion control so that just doesnt work for me....I know the old WW works but,and i know this sounds stupid, i just need someone to tell me the new plan is ok and nothing to be scared of.

That sounds really daft doesnt it?

Im all ready to join the class a week on Sunday i just need a gentle shove in the right direction.

Is there anyome out there who had a similar start weight as me ( 13.12) and what sort of losses are you getting?

help....Please??

Thanks!!

lol xxx

I started off 13.12!! Ww and sw (old plan!) got me to 13.2. New pp has got me to 11.13 (I was down to 11.2 but lost focus ) :(

I love ww and find it more flexible and realistic than sw :)

Well done for starting a new class- you'll be skinny by Halloween :)

thanks Nomes, how long have you been on PP for?
x

I'm a lot heavier than you but I started on Jan 3rd and lost 9.5lbs in my first week. I don't feel deprived at all, in fact, I'm struggling to eat my points every day. As diets go this one is fab!! (and trust me I've tried a few :D ) You'll be fine and the scales will soon be going in the right direction.

Year and a half- with my granny dying and some other special occasions prob a year in total. I'm mixing tracking with simply filling which is keeping it interesting for me!

I was 14sy 1lb .. First weigh in today an i lost 7lbs in my first week! So go for it!

OMG CLH thats fab!! well done! xx

stephie77 said:
Hello!:wave_cry:

i need some advice please from all you lovely pro pointers.

Im a bit scared if im honest!!

I lost a lot of weight o the old WW plan and i need to lose (for now) around another stone but im scared of the new plan!

I am currently on a VLCD and my Dr has told me to stop and follow a balanced plan, i have tried SW in the past and i have no portion control so that just doesnt work for me....I know the old WW works but,and i know this sounds stupid, i just need someone to tell me the new plan is ok and nothing to be scared of.

That sounds really daft doesnt it?

Im all ready to join the class a week on Sunday i just need a gentle shove in the right direction.

Is there anyome out there who had a similar start weight as me ( 13.12) and what sort of losses are you getting?

help....Please??

Thanks!!

lol xxx

I'm 13st12 Hun! Trying to loose at least 2 stone and started on pro points on Monday. So far so good...x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

OOOOh let me know how u get on!! I'm going to join in a couple of weeks, I'm off to new york next fri so no point starting before then!! Xx. Are u going to classes? X

Hi!

I am in the middle of my 2nd week doing PP having lost on the old way before and then after having a baby putting it all back on (and more!)

I love PP! It's basically the same just with different number! AND one great bonus - weekly allowance! It helps me stay motivated because I know that if I fancy something high in points at some time or have a night out I know I can still stay on track! I lost 4.5 lbs last week and stayed on plan 100% and didn't feel deprived! Same this week.

In my humble opinion PP is just an improved version of the old plan so give it a go! What have you got to lose? Except lots of weight of course!! Lol

Good luck!! Xx

Back