Right Direction enquiry

peggypig

Silver Member
Does anyone know where the latest syns for Pasta n Sauce are please if you have a link. I have posted in syns no one has answered and a lot of the others are quite old. Thanks

The problem might be that your post in the Syns forum is not very clear. In the title it says Pasta n Sauce and in the message it says Pasta Sauces, which are not the same thing.

In either case, there are lots of different kinds, so perhaps you need to be a bit more specific. I can't help with either Pasta n Sauce or Pasta Sauces because I would never use them, but I am sure that there will be other people who can help.

Why not go back to your posting in the Syns section and reply to it, clarifying what you mean. That will bump it up to the top of the page and no doubt someone will be able to answer you.

I'm afraid no one will be able to post links either way as it breaches copyright to do so.

If you have a specific pasta n sauce that you want to know the syns for then as Anna says, probably best to reply to your other thread & someone can answer for you. Line Anna I don't eat them so wouldn't have a scooby myself!

Back