RIGHT HERES THE DEAL....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RED, 8 September 2007 Social URL.

1. RED

RED Full Member

Right heres the deal...After all my false starts and a successful first week on 790...I have finally decided I have to return to SS...Although I have been fighting with it since last october...the reason for this is that I have finally got the verdict on my fertility investigations and the fact is that I do need IVF, Trouble is my consultant cannot refer me for treatment until I have a BMI of 30 or less...Right now I have a BMI of about 37...and need to loose a minimum of 3st...and then I will be eligable to join the LONG waiting list and not before then...
    So i am just warning you all I am gonna be on here ranting, raving and maybe crying for the next few days until I get into the full swing...I have struggled for so long and am scared of failing but if I dont do this I wont have a chance in fulfilling my dreams of starting a family...
    Thanks for reading...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi Red - thanks for sharing that with us - very brave :)

you can do this - and Minimins will support you all the way !!

good luck - and keep us posted with your successes !!!

love

Debz x

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    We are here for you Red..you know you can rant and rave as much as you like....Good luck and you will acheive your dream.

5. Anewme

Anewme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Red.

Nows theres motivation for ya! You will so do it and we don't mind you screaming/ranting and raving at us - we all need to do it and this is why this site is so great!.

So "bring it on" as I say and lets get this SS lark licked - im pants at staying 100% ss and I know I need to to be where I want to be! My BMI is 35 odd so we aren't far off each other.

LETS GO FOR IT! Big and proper and then we'll both be taking our lives by the horns!

Hugs
    Ax

6. hazel05

hazel05 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ ww
    Hi Red, Go for it honey, im doing it for the same reason and everytime i wan't to give up i just think about how much i want children, its so hard but you can do it and you know everyone on here is there for you, good luck for the next few days xx

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Red,

That's what we're here for after all - to see you through the good and the bad. Like Anewme said, this is major motivation so let's get you on that road :hug99:

8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I can't think of a better reason for wanting to lose the weight. We will be here for you Red, every step of the way!

Georgie
    x

9. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Red....u have a good reason for ssing so good luck and rant and rave as much as u want, we are all here to support u. I have only just got back into it this week, and i know how hard it can be.... but i did it and so can u.

10. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    What a fantastic reason to lose weight... heres wishing you the very best of luck!!!

nas x

11. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    like everyone else has said you have a brilliant reason to loose the weight. Hopefully the thought of a baby will carry you through when it gets hard, rant and rave as much as you like - thats why we are here! But most of all Good Luck!

12. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Wishing you the very BEST OF LUCK!! When we really want something so bad we give it our all.....You can do this!

13. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Rant, rave,cry, laugh and any other emotion you need to let out. We've all done it or felt like doing it at some time.

You are with people who understand how ruddy hard this is....we really do!!

Stick with us and we'll prop you up every step of the way honey.:D

Lacey xx :)

14. Em_Butterfly

Em_Butterfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(35.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Reading your post has actually really helped me. I've been struggling too but I only want to lose the weight for vanity, your purpose is so worthwhile...if you can do it with all this pressure on you then I can do it too! If you want a minimins buddy to rant at feel free! Good luck, we can do this!!! x

15. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Ditto what everyone else has said. We are all here for you. Come and rant on here as much as you like and we are all here to congratulate your successes and kick ass if need be...

You have the ultimate reason for wanting to lose weight. Just think, if you put your mind to it, you can have that 3 stone off well before Christmas and give yourself the wonderful xmas present of getting yourself on that list.

Come on Red. You can do it.

16. RED

RED Full Member

Thanks everyone...I'm menatally preparing myself for the next few days as I know they are gonna be the hardest...but I will come on and keep u posted...Thanks for the lovely replies!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.