Right - New Knickers it is .........

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Wicked Witch, 27 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Thats it , the time has come for new knickers. All my old ones are getting really baggy and and now bunching up in my new(old) jeans. :bliss:

I am going to be brave and go for some size 14s. Can't afford to be buying new pants every three weeks. So might be a bit of a squeeze for a week or so.

Figleaves here I come :gimi:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hee hee I was thinking about donating my old ones to the para`s they would make perfect parachutes !
  4. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    know that feeling ive got some that now come up right round my waist shame my jeans dont do the same !!!
  5. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

OMG - I've gone for size 12. Could this me a knicker size too far?:rotflmao: Talk about giving yourself an incentive - I won't be able to breathe.
  6. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Size 12 knicks! You must reveal all!
  7. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Ooh size 12's - now that's very good. Have to let us know if they fit.

Funnily enough I just bought some size 18 ones while I was in Tesco - might be a bit tight but hopefully they'll soon fit fine.

8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Fab news girlies!! A couple of mine have gone in the bin as literally falling off!! Yahoo!! Have no idea what size I am now!!
  9. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Wonder if we can recycle all our knicks into something- seems a shame to just bin them. How about buidling a monument of outsize knicks to VLCD diets?
  10. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

I have a load of boy short knickers now in 16. I was in a 22. Got loads of nasty baggy pants that I need to throw out!
  11. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I made the move to size 14 last week at a similar BMI to you so I think that's a wise choice ;)
  12. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Whoops - I bought 12s !!!
    Well actually I think they will be more like 14s because I have some of the same in a size 16 and they are the ones I have shrunk out of. Everything else I owned was an 18.
    I've got a week until they arrive so I'll give you all a knicker update then. :giggle:
  13. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Yehhhhh and they FIT !!!!!!
    Shame I am soo ruddy cold I have to hide them under my long johns and jeans !
  14. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    lol im still in my 20's but hopefully they will be falling off me soon!!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.