Right roast dinner at oh mums, what to do??

melly_gally_mel

Well oh mum knows im on slimming world but she still does her normal meal of mash, roasties, yorkie puds, sweet corn, gravy and meat. I am going to have the same meal as everyone else but what shall i have out of the list above, and how should i plan my day round it, it is something i have had problems with for a while.
I think main one to miss out is gravy and roasties any other sugestions??

Personally I would have the day as EE - at least that way you can have anything that looks low-ish fat, be it spuds or meat.

Then fill up with the corn, meat, and mash. Pour your own gravy and syn it (or leave it off) and leave out the yorkie. You could have a roastie, at least the syns would be at the lower, green day, value.

i could use the milk as a hex A for the mash too i think, i can live without gravey and yorkies too, think its the gravy thats the main bad thing, she makes it all swim in the stuff lol

hello
go extra easy then all you would need to do is syn the gravy or make your own using bovril then it would be no syns, have mash instead of the roasties as the other post says fill up on the veggies as well

I love yorkshires, I'd miss the potatoes and have them instead. And make your own gravy. Mums are good at sabotaging diets, I know mine always tries to.

would she do you some boiled potatoes instead of the mash and roasties. thats what i have.

Back