Right you all have be convinced

First DD tomorrow!! Eeek!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did Celebrity Slim for a month and lost a stone really easily. Tried Slim and Save and after 3 days of hell had to give up. On holidays for 2 weeks and have managed to stay the same yay me!!. So here I am for a big push to lose a big chunk for christmas. I have so much weight to lose I am finding it hard to stick with something long term. I feel deprived and end up binging and undoing all my good work. I need something to do long term with Metformin to get my PCOS under control.

I have been reading the forum with interest for weeks and honestly I am amazed at how lovely and how unwhiney everyone is. Maybe its because its only for 1 day at a time that helps with mood? You have me all convinced

So I have loads of shakes and S&S meals in the press, have calorie counted my yogurts/cup a soups/ noodles etc. Hubby is out tomorrow so I dont need to do a big dinner for the kiddies, so I can just worry about myself.

Sorry for the epic. Wish me luck!

Good luck! Today I ate chocolate, chilli and even baked biscuits! Juddd rules - enjoy!

Thanks JuJu, just done up my meal plan on MFP for tomorrow so I am prepared. Doesn't look half bad actually. I think I will get into the habit of doing it the night before so there is no thought involved or cheating on my DD's, I would convince myself something is way lower than it is! Looking forward to finally getting started

God if I could get to my first goal by next Saturday I would be thrilled!

Welcome to Juddd, if you want a doable long term plan you have come to the right place, you are right, we don't whine on here cos we can eat chocolate every other day lol, Have you joined the All I want for cHristmas challenge yet, its on a thread here somewhere, its a really good one as its a longer haul challenge than usual but makes you realise what can be achieved with even a small loss each week. Really hope you and Juddd get along any questions ask away, lots of experienced Juddders here now x

bajoleth said:
Welcome to Juddd, if you want a doable long term plan you have come to the right place, you are right, we don't whine on here cos we can eat chocolate every other day lol, Have you joined the All I want for cHristmas challenge yet, its on a thread here somewhere, its a really good one as its a longer haul challenge than usual but makes you realise what can be achieved with even a small loss each week. Really hope you and Juddd get along any questions ask away, lots of experienced Juddders here now x

Yay!!! Wine and chocolate are on my menu for today! In fact healthy Alpen breakfast was followed by a cuppa and chocolate biccies :-D

Thanks everyone. Woke up starving when I usually wouldn't eat until later in the morning anyway so it must be all in my head. Keeping positive which is one thing I have learned on here. Its mad I was getting the girls breakfast this morning and I was looking at the choccie biscuit cake we made yesterday for DH's work and the green curry paste in the press thinking "oh I want!" and then a little voice said "tomorrow". Ha losing it!

Feeling hungry and slightly hyper. Will have an egg white omelet in a while. I will join the christmas challenge and start a diary, just to keep track for myself. DH wants to start JUDDD next week but he is starting a new job the week after and he cycles to and from work which is 30/40 minutes each way and runs as well. He has been convinced by the health benefits on the Horizon programme but I dont know if he can do DD's with as much exercise as he does. Thanks ladies, onwards and downwards

Thanks everyone. Woke up starving when I usually wouldn't eat until later in the morning anyway so it must be all in my head. Keeping positive which is one thing I have learned on here. Its mad I was getting the girls breakfast this morning and I was looking at the choccie biscuit cake we made yesterday for DH's work and the green curry paste in the press thinking "oh I want!" and then a little voice said "tomorrow". Ha losing it!

Feeling hungry and slightly hyper. Will have an egg white omelet in a while. I will join the christmas challenge and start a diary, just to keep track for myself. DH wants to start JUDDD next week but he is starting a new job the week after and he cycles to and from work which is 30/40 minutes each way and runs as well. He has been convinced by the health benefits on the Horizon programme but I dont know if he can do DD's with as much exercise as he does. Thanks ladies, onwards and downwards

My hubby is a mega runner and cyclist and he has been joining me for two DDs each week. He's been absolutely fine - in fact, he's loving it!

Hello and welcome to JUDDD, my hubby s been doing it with me for nearly 2 weeks, he is a gym basher as well and he's been doing 3 DD's/week, absolutely loves it. I am not quite sure on the other hand (read jealousy here :D) as he lost a lot more weight than me, on Dukan we had similar losses but his body responded better to JUDDD. Good luck I am sure you will love it, first 2 DD's are the worst but it all gets better after that. xx

I was exactly the same on my first day! I wanted to eat before I normally would and lots of things I normally wouldn't eat! But the 2nd DD was much better! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great :)

Hi ladies. First DD well over. I think I am traumatised :) !! I knew it was hard but I didn't realise how hard. My mood was very bad especially with my 2 little ones and I was just so tired. At one point I had made it to half 5 and my 2 smallies threw and combined tantrum and I had half a slice of cake in my gob before I even realised. It probably didn't help that hubby was on a night out so I was on my own and they were kicking up. I had only had 250 by half 5 and when I did the calculation on the juddd site I can have around 600 on my DD's so even though I wanted to stick to 500 I am sure I was at 600 or over with the half slice of cake.

I am kicking myself and have just do celebrity slim today to keep my binging in check after having a rotten day so I dont comfort eat to console myself which is how I got here in the first place :(

I really want to start again on Monday but I dont know how I will cope with my kids on 500 cals a day. My oldest is back in playschool in 2 weeks and its a 4 mile walk there and back twice which doesn't sound a lot but on 500 calories it will be to me anyway. Any tips. How does everyone keep a handle on their moods and the lack of energy when you have to go about the day as normal.

DH still keen, I did read on Marks Daily Apple that alternate day fasting is really suited to men so he should be fine, will get him some low calorie protein shakes just in case.

Han is right, your body does get used to it.

Woohoo! Second DD. Never thought I would say that :)

Really enjoyed my UD yesterday and had some weetabix before bed at 10. Was in bed last night actually looking forward to today. I am going to be positive and not be a grump today. I had a good sleep because the girls weren't up until 9.30 which is unheard of so feeling quite mellow.

Tummy rumbled for a minute but after a pint of water its gone. Bit more prepared foodwise today as well.

Going to have a coffee in a minute and might have a slice of nimble toast with WW butter. I will finish today without shoving cake in my face ;) Thanks for the advice everyone

That's what I love - everyone's positivity. It really makes me feel motivated. :D

Ah so sorry to hear your DD has been so rough - keep at it. At least you know what to expect and it won't be as bad I am sure. Take care now. x

Back