Rio Arm Toner

Kath

Water water everywhere
Has anyone tried one of these arm toners? They're £39.99 in Boots and it's my birthday next week so have been thinking of asking for one of these? Maybe help tone up my bingo wings :eek:

On anoter site I go on there's been a thread about this recently and people have been singing it's praises - Saying that it works so much better and faster then exercising. My Boots doesn't stock them, and online is sold out so I've ordered mine from Freemans so should be getting it next week!

Apparently to really see good results you need to use it every day for half an hour! Let me know if you decide to get it, we can both compare bingo wings!! :D

On anoter site I go on there's been a thread about this recently and people have been singing it's praises - Saying that it works so much better and faster then exercising. My Boots doesn't stock them, and online is sold out so I've ordered mine from Freemans so should be getting it next week!

Apparently to really see good results you need to use it every day for half an hour! Let me know if you decide to get it, we can both compare bingo wings!! :D

Has it arrived Sparkle? Still debating investing in one!

Has anyone noted any good results with this? x

Back