1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Roast dinner syns...help pls!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by I-will-be-yummy, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. I-will-be-yummy

I-will-be-yummy Full Member

In off to my parents tomorrow for a roast :D

Planning an EE day so.... Is the following free?

Roasted pork
    New pots
    Veggies (lots)
    No yorkie? Or how many syns?

And then just syn the gravy? Which will be minimal....tbh I usually have just potatoes and veg on my roast as not too fussed about the meat!

WI is Tuesday am and don't want to mess it up!x

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    A lot will depend on how it is cooked whether the meat is lean, whether oil is used etc

If you are not sure i would allow some syns to cover things like this
  4. Moroda

Moroda Full Member

I think standard size yorkshires will be about 3/4 syns....really depends on size and brand.

Veggies are free along with new potatoes providing nothing is added like butter.

Pork with visible fat cut out and no skin will be free, as long as it's not cooked with oils etc

Try searching the forums as I'm sure there will be something more exciting than just these for a Sunday lunch, sounds very dry with no gravy lol!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.