roast potatoes/fry light how ,much fat?

Kayleigh1986

im useless at this, if i make roast potatoes with frylight, how much fat do i count that as per potato? im trying to track my eating!

On another note, carrots roasted with fry light are delicious

for 2 of us I use 2 medium - large potatoes cut into 4 chunks so 4 each and zap the tray with 4-5 squirts fry light. I also roast garlic in its papers with the potatoes as it releases natural "oil" as it roasts so helps to lubricate the tatties

x

butter_on_toast said:
for 2 of us I use 2 medium - large potatoes cut into 4 chunks so 4 each and zap the tray with 4-5 squirts fry light. I also roast garlic in its papers with the potatoes as it releases natural "oil" as it roasts so helps to lubricate the tatties

x

ha ... always talking about food you, and always sets me off ! lol
hey lea I never had a chance to say bie on Facebook sugar, I've shut the thing down....but still about on msn if you feel the need lol
same goes for Katharine if your seeing this!.. :D
[email protected]

Sammy I'm gonna miss your random comments on fb. Why have you closed it down? I don't use msn so you'll have to stay on here

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Sammy I'm gonna miss your random comments on fb. Why have you closed it down? I don't use msn so you'll have to stay on here

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww thanx kat,
been on there since 2004 and think its time now I attempted to act my age a little!.. plus getting this iPhone has sent me Facebook mad and find myself spending more and more time on there!.. so thought tsk.. time to go!.. maybe that I'll be spending silly amounts of time on here now!.. omg can't win lol X

il add ya to my yahoo it lets me add msn too never had a msn account tho always yahel for me x

Back