Roasties!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by wiigirl, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. wiigirl

wiigirl Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Making my sunday dinner chicken chassuer, brussel sprouts and roast potatoes, but when i had almost cooked them i drained off water and put a tsp of lazy garlic and sprinkled dried rosemary in pot and gently coated the potatoes, poured them onto my little mesh sheet for cooking chips or roasties (makes them crisp quicker) and sprayed with frylight they were yummy and i felt abit like nigella today;). Give it a go girls.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Audrey

Audrey Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That sounds so nice, I had cajun wedges with my dinner tonight, but the roasties sound better, will try that next weekend I think :)

4. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love to do this with smaller chunks of potatoes I used fresh garlic that I finely chop using my mezzaluna as I find those ready chopped garlic/chilli very weird tasting

5. wiigirl

wiigirl Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for your tip i will give it a try,i made the chunks small too as they crisp much quicker. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.