ROASTING VEG HELP PLEASE!!

BubblyLady4

Hi All :)

Want to do some roasted veg tonight but have never tried it with fry light!!

I want to do potatoes, parsnips, onions, Mushrooms and tomatoes - would i just put these all in a pan, spray with fry light and cook?

Or, should i add mushrooms half way through as they dont take as long?

Also, wanted to roast some garlic, would roasting peeled cloves in the same tin flavour the veg? I want it to? Or would this need to soak in oil to work?

Any help/advice appreciated.

Thanks!

Vikki

Hi Vikki

Bung the roots and your garlic in a pan (no need to peel garlic), spray with Frylite and cook. Personally, I would add the mushrooms and tomatoes half way through, but it's not the end of the world if you put them all in at the same time.

For me, I find the important thing with Frylite is to turn the veggies pretty often and maybe even give them an extra squirt or two during the cooking process.

Hope this helps!

P x

Hi Pauline, that's great thanks! So will the veg take on the garlic taste when i stir it?

I think i will add the mushrooms and tomatoes half way through and give the roots a head start!!

Hi Pauline, that's great thanks! So will the veg take on the garlic taste when i stir it?

I think i will add the mushrooms and tomatoes half way through and give the roots a head start!!

Yep and the garlic goes all roasted, soft and yummy, so you can squeeze it over your veggies :D

P x

This sounds Devine I love roasted veggies

Back