Roch`s weekly weigh in loss 12% of my excess weight !!

Roch

Minimins gal x
Week 1= -21lbs
DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

Drum roll Roch!

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 21lbs.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations.gif

:party0019: :party0019: :party0019:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS:D :D :D :D

I just you knew you would do it;) ;) ;)

I am so pleased for you and I'm so proud of how you have changed your life around in the past couple of weeks....you are one very determined lady....a real inspiration.

Once again hunni WELL DONE:D :D :D

Love

well done x

well done Roch u truly deserve it hun xxxxxx:wow: :wow: :wow: :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman:

My god 21lbs that is fantastic you must be over the moon. Well done keep up the good work.:party0019:

Bluddy fantastic!!!!

You rock !

Well done :)

Kitty xxx

Absolutely bloomin fan tabby dozey ! ! !

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS:D :D :D :D

I just you knew you would do it;) ;) ;)

I am so pleased for you and I'm so proud of how you have changed your life around in the past couple of weeks....you are one very determined lady....a real inspiration.

Once again hunni WELL DONE:D :D :D

Love

well done x

well done Roch u truly deserve it hun xxxxxx:wow: :wow: :wow: :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman:

VERY VERY VERY WELL DONE GIRL. !!!

Three cheers.

x

Bettyboo

Well done hun :)

you_rock.gif

Well done Roch, you are amazing!!!

My god 21lbs that is fantastic you must be over the moon. Well done keep up the good work.:party0019:

flaming_wow.gif

That is amazing Roch - what a great start to a bright future!:clap: :party0011: :angeldevil: :queen:

Wow! Thats fantastic - that must be a record, on any diet!

WELL DONE :)

Gosh thanks 2 all of ur for your posts i feel so happy i ant tell u the last time i felt like this i actually feel like things are slowly dropping into place in my life and i luv it.
This diet seems to be working so well for me i have loads of energy and i am looking forward to the next few months when i start to see a change in my size.
Take care xxx

you are doing sooooooooooooo well .........xx

WOW.....RUDDY NORA.......FANTASTIC!!!!!

Is this the same Roch I know???? ;) :D

I am sooooooo proud of you for never giving up and believing in yourself girl :party0038:

Can't wait to see what next week brings!!!

P.S. Can I come and live with you for a while and get some of what you've got firing you up?:rolleyes: :D

Flaming Hell Roch that's wonderful :D You go girl, so proud of you :hug99: x

Back