Rocky Road HiFi Bars

audfen

I totally love these but someone told me today that they are stopping making these ones. Does anyone know if this is true ?.

As far as I know they were originally a special bar with a limited time span but due to their popularity they are staying for good. :)

Thank god for that! After losing the Kellogs's fibre plus bars I think I might have been suicidal if they stopped making rocky rd hifis too!!!

I got the Rocky Road ones at Slimming World a few weeks ago and have been getting them since i love them xx i use the 2 as healthy extra choice xx

Nah, they are staying. They're getting rid of my favourite lemon ones though, and my consultant hasn't been bringing any in that I can stock up on :cries:

They are also getting rid of the cranberry ones. I was stockpiling them but hubby found them and been eating them.

Sleepy59 said:
They are also getting rid of the cranberry ones. I was stockpiling them but hubby found them and been eating them.

Sacrilege! Is he on SW? I only like the rocky roads and the cranberry. Tried some of the others but think they taste a bit synthetic. Haven't tried the deluxe ones cos I like being able to have 2. Psychologically it feels like more.

Mel2 said:
Thank god for that! After losing the Kellogs's fibre plus bars I think I might have been suicidal if they stopped making rocky rd hifis too!!!

Hi,home bargains still have fibre plus bars 99p :-D have been stocking up!!

I love the lemon ones. I like rocky road too but they give me a tummy ache. Bio yogurts do that too. So painful makes me want to cry x

Can't describe how happy I was when I found out that Rocky Roads were staying for good (sad I know)!! I loove them, I have 2 as my Healthy B most days, and then even might have an extra one or two and Syn them! Mmmm :drool:

Sacrilege! Is he on SW? I only like the rocky roads and the cranberry. Tried some of the others but think they taste a bit synthetic. Haven't tried the deluxe ones cos I like being able to have 2. Psychologically it feels like more.

Nope, but only becasue he thinks I will give up if he joins. The reason is that he joined last year and I then gave up, he won't believe it wasn't becasue he joined but becasue my head was in the wrong place.

My hubby is so thin and he eats so much i dont know how he stays so thin i wish i could eat all he does and stay thin xx

I love the Rocky Roads but our C limited members to 1 box each so she didn't run out too quickly. She hasn't replenished her stocks for a few weeks, so I'm making do with the cherry bakewell alpen lights instead. Hope she gets some more in. My OH loves them as well :(

Sleepy59 said:
Nope, but only becasue he thinks I will give up if he joins. The reason is that he joined last year and I then gave up, he won't believe it wasn't becasue he joined but becasue my head was in the wrong place.

Sounds like his head isn't in the right place now. Surely if he was willing before it would be so much easier to both be on it? Whether he is a member or not tell him to get his paws off the hifi's or join up and get his own!!!

Back