• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

romance!!

Sounds amazing! I can spoil weight loss sometimes but I think it is worth it! Maybe work.out the best options in case this is a regular thing. You still need to have a life on a diet, think yourself lucky! X

vixp said:
Hi all

My h2b tonight turned up at my work at the end of my shift and whisked me off to my favorite indian resturant to be wined and dined with a 3 couse meal i kbow romantic and i loved it just wondered if anyone else finds romance spoils weight loss xx p.s weigh in is tomorrow xx
My hubby is not the romantic type tbh - but then neither am i so we're perfect for each other. He is really supoortive of me doing this though. I got home after weigh in having lost 1/2lb & he knew instantly i was annoyed. He even said no when i suggest we go to harvester for lunch because he knew i would regret it later on. Helps keep me on the straight & narrow.

kingleds said:
My hubby is not the romantic type tbh - but then neither am i so we're perfect for each other. He is really supoortive of me doing this though. I got home after weigh in having lost 1/2lb & he knew instantly i was annoyed. He even said no when i suggest we go to harvester for lunch because he knew i would regret it later on. Helps keep me on the straight & narrow.
Aww thats really nice im def expecting a gain now but im going to be happy with is cause its only now n again was nice to have some time together too xx

Aww thats really nice im def expecting a gain now but im going to be happy with is cause its only now n again was nice to have some time together too xx
Absolutely. i have a friend doing SW who made her hubby go to a SW friendly restaurant for their Anniversary and refused to have a glass of champagne cos she didn't want to use the syns. Life is TOO short!

lol My OH is lovely, like to go out to nice places and supports me and my food choices..... I know that i can make the right choice when we go out now.....even if he doesn't lol (He's on SW too) ........ You cant beat a romantic night in or out :)

becciharland said:
lol My OH is lovely, like to go out to nice places and supports me and my food choices..... I know that i can make the right choice when we go out now.....even if he doesn't lol (He's on SW too) ........ You cant beat a romantic night in or out :)
I loved it i didnt make right choices lol but i enjoyed it i was good rest of week so might get away with a maintain xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AE Detector 0
Administrators 1
Moderators 6
Lipotrim Forum 27
Chit Chat 3