Romantic Night in York :)

fun1uk

:)Its my birthday on the 28th and my lovely hubby 2 be is treating me to a night in york,Dont know why york though but not complaining lol.My dad is having the dog so im puppy free lol.Off shopping to but a nice new outfit soon and hopfully a size 12 :)
Anyone been to york?

not been personally, but believe its Fabulouse hun...

I was going to take my OH there for our anniversary cos its fab! but my mum and dad surprised us with a holida for our 21st so went ou tthe window... deffinately want to go there at some point this year though

you will have a lovely time and look even better :p

so jealouse

xx

Ive heard york is amazing chick!!

You will have a great time!!

Your spoilt :p lol

york is amazing its like a proper nice little place

plenty of shops, decent atmosphere.

go there quite often and still enjoy it its far better than going into leeds etc, its like a mini london lol

awww thanks guys im so excited lol i cant wait till the 28th now.Saw a fab top from river island and some great shoes too lol shopping spree in order and were only going for the night lol.

xxx

i went to York when i was in year 7 of secondary school (a very long time ago!) and had a great time - would love to see it again :) Hope you have a lovely birthday!

I live near-ish to york it's a very nice good for shopping and such and some nice little pubs and places to eat there too.
Theres the touristy things too like the dungeons and theres little river trip things you can go on and The Minster.
I'm sure you'll have a great time and hope you have a great Birthday

Ive just ordered a sexy corset and stocking as a suprise for my trip away.Ive never done anything like this as ive never liked my body but with LT im starting to love my body even my little wobbly bits lol.

xxx

Back