Room by emma donoghue

Emmaaddo

I have just finished this book in two days! I would recommend it! The book is from the eyes of a five year old who has lived in a room alone with his mother who was kidnapped and the became pregnant by her abuser very good read!

ya i read it in a day,,couldnt put it down:)

Its on the top of my pile of books to read - After 127 Hours and Your Next. :)

I read it in a day, could not put it down and just felt exhausted when i had finished it. Stunning read, I bought copies for xmas presents for friends and they all loved it too.

Has anyone read anything else by this author? I would love to try other books by her.

my sis has read her other books she likes her but said i prob wouldnt,,as ROOM was completely different to what she'd normally write

This was a recommended read on RTE1's Joe Duffy's Spirit Level about a month ago. I saw it on amazon last night which reminded me, think I'll order it!

Yep, this book comes highly recommended by me too!

Aww, this book is amazing and so sad. But I was really happy for them at the end!!! I love Jack! <3

This book arrived today from amazon. It is our next Book Club book. Everyone I know who has read it has recommended it, so I'm really looking forward to reading it.

C x

Back