Room for another?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hey guys!
Found out i am pregnant yesterday!!!! :D

But I get married in august and have a corset dress to fit into!

So would love tips on either how to stay same weight till last minute or even loose some weight!

Althuogh to be honest i feel like crap so dont wanna eat anything lol.
x

Congratulations! Slimming world allow you to join whilst pregnant, you may not loose weight but it may help you maintain or gain a small amount until the wedding.

Good luck.

Yay!!!! HELLO old friend! :D
And new baby! ;) Congratulations! :D

How wonderful, but can totally understand your concerns about your dress. Have you had a final fitting? any chance of a change of plan? So you're not squishing your minibump?

I must admit first time around I didn't notice a big change in my size till I was 6 months then I went 'booom' lol you can imagine a batman and robin style 'boom' there! ;)

Diet wise, healthy eating all the way - SW and WW allow you to go on their diets whilst pregnant but have different points on WW. I have heard that it's hard to eat all the points.

With Erin (my first) I just ate healthily, lets face it we all know how to do it don't we.. it's just having the motivation. NOW you have that motivation as it's for the love of your baby - the 2nd motivation being your wedding of course :)

Lets hope we're starting a CD trend here eh! lol

Hey guys!
Found out i am pregnant yesterday!!!! :D

But I get married in august and have a corset dress to fit into!

So would love tips on either how to stay same weight till last minute or even loose some weight!

Althuogh to be honest i feel like crap so dont wanna eat anything lol.
x

If it's your first one you probably won't even have a lump by then...just a bit of thickening round the waist...so long as you don't start eating for 2! Congratulations by the way! :D

brilliant i have a massive fatty belly anyway so wanted to try and trim a bit off of it!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
x

so you should be!!
I'm right there with you!! :D right there!!

have you already got it? had a final fitting?
How far gone will you be? might be worth discussing it with your midwife.

Back