roosnanny reporting for duty :-)

roosnanny

Gold Member
hello all
i would like to join in with you all here if that's ok.
been up and down with weight over the years,did a couple of VLCDs lost weight
thought i could eat what i wanted,and gained it and more back.
i've been trying to stick to lc,however i slip,skid,crash,back and fourth.
so i'm jumping ship,and would love to give JUDDD a go if i may.
i am a keeper of amphibians,lizards and tropical and cold water fish.
currently on the next batch of frog spawn:rolleyes:(anorak moment)
anyhooo, i guess i'd say i'm on an UD and i'll have a dd tomorrow
5oo dd
1668 ud
nice to be here,and hope i don't goof it up.
:)

Hello sweetie - good to see you here :D - you all ready for DD tomorrow?

Everyone - Roos is another friend off the Atkins forum :)

hello darlings.
ready and willing :D
would like to make a veg soup for tomorrow,going to work out the value of the ingredients
that i have,and see what i can do.

Hi roosnanny, I'm a newbie too, I've been here a grand total of 3 days.

Keep us posted on soup ideas. It looks like we're not having a summer this year and I think some low cal homemade soup would go down very nicely on DDs.

Hi, not been here long myself. I finally feel as if I've found a way of eating that I'll be able to stick to long term. Hope it works for you too.

WB x

Welcome and good morning, I really hope you and Juddd get along, I love it !! Have a good DD and don't forget yummy food is only ever a day away ;)

morning all...
DD gosh....feel like the first day at school :eek:
was going to have a slim shake,however i think there are other things i could use the calories on !
i just need the inner me to not panic IYKWIM
going to make a veg soup today,but leave the cauliflower in big bits,perhaps an optical illusion but maybe
it will help,until i'm up and running so to speak.
please wish me luck.:)

Wishing you lots of luck roosnanny. Go for it, you can do it.

LOADS of luck and big hugs Lainey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I completely get the idea of having soup with chunks in it - the slurping and chewing combo definitely works for me :)

So how has your first DD been?

Susie x

hi babes...guess what.....
i've survivvvvvvvvvvvved:D
looking forward to my milk and alpine bar later,as i do have a grumbly tumbly lol
i really enjoyed the rice today,not tried that particular one before,i just usually have boiled white,cooked in a stock cube,my soup was a little too tomatoie iykwim ,however i put a little more garlic
on it,and some chicken seasoning,which dampened down the toms.
quite looking forward to a chicken salad tomorrow. :)

Hello and welcome :) seems I've not greeted you yet! Well done on today :) have a lovely eve xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi there.thanks for dropping in guys :D
i was nervous about today,lol but it turned out not so bad,i am looking forward to tomorrow,
i've managed to forget how many calories i'm meant to have though(memory loss sucks)
enjoy your evenings,i'm off to have milk and alpine bar.
:D

Hey, came across ur diary now! Well done on it down day. I seem to struggle more that most with these, they are apparently they key to the success of this diet xxx

hi:)
i think as long as i keep busy on these days i'll be ok,and be creative with the calories i have.
i'm a bit headachie,but going to have a snack in a mo,and i seem to have agitated legs too:mad:

Well done on DD1 sweetie - I had headaches for the first 2 or 3, but am Ok now, so am sure you will be too.

Re jerky legs, do you have any potassium tablets? I get that regularly and usually pop one at night - the doc said mine is pre-menopausal (blah). Or try a little chicken stock in hot water?

I definitely think creativity is the key! xxx

i popped a b6,and also changed into quarter length trousers.
i'm still taking the other stuff from h&b, silently confident they are making a difference.
changed my mfp from a skimmed milk to a coffee :D
i actually like stock as a drink,i remember having something like it on LL or CD one of them,and it really came
in handy.

Back