ROSE

HI EVERYONE, I AM NEW TO THIS ,SO TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY ON THIS DIET
AND I'M HOPING TO FINISH THE DAY WITHOUT TO HAVE TO JUMP ON ANYTHING OUTSIDE.ALSO JUST LOOKING FOR SOME SUPPORT ON THIS DIET
PLEASE:eek: THANK YOU

Well done for battling through the first day. Just remember that one slip up is not the end of the world- you can do this!!
Tarnbop x

thank for the support can i ask you ,can i at least eat some fruit? i can't reach the chermist to ask.
are you lipotrim as well?

Fruit will bring you out of ketosis as it is high in carbs.

Lipotrim is a very strict diet and all you are allowed on it beside your shakes, flapjacks and soups is tea and coffee without milk also your daily four pints of water...

You can view a video on the Lipotrim UK site of how the diet works...see link below... your chemist should of given you this same CD to watch before starting as it is a mandatory part of the Lipotrim programme.

Lipotrim - Pharmacy Programme

Rose I have moved this thread to the Lipotrim forum here and left a redirect...

Are you still doing well rose?

It is hard, well done sticking to it tho - your doing really well

Keep going Rose!!! On my 15 th day- no longer hungry, and I have lost 10.5 lbs so far. Which is amazing for me :) it's a great feeling, and this forum is awesome for support x

Keep going Rose!!! On my 15 th day- no longer hungry, and I have lost 10.5 lbs so far. Which is amazing for me :) it's a great feeling, and this forum is awesome for support x

Hey I am on LT aswel and also on day 15! Your right, the hunger does go and it does get easier, iv lost 10lb up to now, what is ur goal weight? X

Hi clovercat- hey we are on par nearly!!! Will be interesting to see if our weightloss stays similar :) I am now 12.13lb, but only 5'3. I want to get back to 10 stone, which is where I used to be at a comfy size 8/10!! Have yo yoed for years- hoping this will change my relationship with food forever. How about you- what's your goal?

Yeah it will although I feel as though I have come to a stand still which is really disheartening! I started at 10st 4lb and now weigh 9st 8lb. I am dying to get to 9st where I used to be! I am 5ft so slightly smaller than you, I can squeeze in to my size 10 uniform at the moment but its not very comfy and I want it to fit right, I so very nearly caved in tonight but kept reminding myself why I want to do it, I just dont want the loss to slow down too much!? Have u ever tried exante? And do u know much about raspberry ketone supplements xx

I guess we need to keep in perspective that on an ordinary diet, we may have only lost a few pounds in our 15 days hey? Lets keep in touch and spur each other on- don't cave as you will put weight back on instantly!! What's exante? And no don't know about raspberry supplements- what are they? Xx

Just a supplement that's supposed to help lose weight and speed up metabolism! Im not sure about it though, yeah that would be a great help, thanks :) iv weighed myself this morning and still the same :/ like u said I guess I have to be realistic, just id like to think id lose a little bit more on my next weigh in which is monday! And exante is similar to lipotrim just a few more calories in the drinks xx

Hi clovercat- hey we are on par nearly!!! Will be interesting to see if our weightloss stays similar :) I am now 12.13lb, but only 5'3. I want to get back to 10 stone, which is where I used to be at a comfy size 8/10!! Have yo yoed for years- hoping this will change my relationship with food forever. How about you- what's your goal?

Hi wheroclaire I'm on day 14! I'm also 5.3 and currently 12.13! Haha Good luck with the rest of your diet! Xx

Ha ha hi daisy! Snap. To you and clovercat- is there any way we can exchange emails on here? I can't make 'friends' on here yet as not enough posts but would love to have a couple of people at the same point to chat to!!!

Back