rosemary conley cheese

metrognome

is getting better at it
i cant seem to be able to get it anywhere we have 3 asdas in portsmouth and not one of them do it :mad:

hi yes i do go to classes, thanks for that i will ask her to get me some i only want to try it to see what its like

i will think about the mail order but i dont think i shall order any as i only wanted to try it and if its like the other low fat cheese it wont be nice me thinks,
i have tried quite a few and i think the worst one had to be the ww one i just could not swallow it lol

Don't think i have seeen the ww cheese in my area, doesn't sound as though i am missing anything anyway!I normally have my cheese in a toasted sarnie so that it melts, often have some onion with it too to make it extra yummy(i love onions!)
Frankie xx

Have to say the RC cheese is WAY better than any other low fat cheese I've tried and it's less than 5% fat. Its also a mature cheese so you don't need as much as you do other cheese so that's a bonus too!

Have to say the RC cheese is WAY better than any other low fat cheese I've tried and it's less than 5% fat. Its also a mature cheese so you don't need as much as you do other cheese so that's a bonus too!

it would be a bonus if i could find it :D

we cant get it either at our asda ages ago morrisons stocked it in our area but dont now like the others say mail order but the p&p makes it so expensive ive ordered afew things on the rc site so have 10 % discount when order again dont know if it covers food?
sounds yummy with onion frankie

also i have had a email from rosemary conley site and they say that from the end of the month you will only be able to get it from mail order and not from the shops

Back