Rosemary Conley online

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Bicester twin mum, 9 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Bicester twin mum

Bicester twin mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi there,

Does anyone do the Rosemary Conley online plan? I can't get to classes regularly so thought I might give this a go. Its £79.99 for a year so thought I would ask anyone who's given it a go if its worth it or not before going ahead.

Thanks for reading,

Helen xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To be honest Helen, I follow the diet at home but did not subscribe to the online plan. I bought the amazing inch loss plan (about £7 from amazon), the portion pots and magic measure from Rosemary conley web site and some of RC's dvds from ebay.

I follow the plan using the book and the support i have had from here has been great, although i have to say it is very, very quiet at the moment but i log on most days.

Hope this helps.

JO

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.