Rosie Rokit gets it together!

So finally I'm starting a Food Diary! I've been lurking around on Minimins for weeks now, meaning to get one of these started...but unfortunately my relocation to Essex is taking up a LOT of my time :/

When I first started SW, I weighed in at 13st 12lbs and my BMI was about 35. Since then, I've got back into the 12s and am now trying to power ahead to the 11s, hopefully by the end of October (in time for me and my boyfriend's 3 year anniversary).

So far it's gone okay-ish, fine at home and despite eating out a few times and a barbecue in Essex over this weekend, the trend is at least downwards (definately what I like to see!)

I usually move between Red and Green, and sometimes Extra Easy, although I like having two HXA/HXBs rather than one of each.

Will update tomorrow - when re-hitting the plan after a weekend of barbecue food and booze...:eek:

Rosie x

Well done rosie :) your goin in the right direction. I need to focus more, been a bit up & down at the mo.

Well done rosie :) your goin in the right direction. I need to focus more, been a bit up & down at the mo.

Thank you :) I admit, things have fallen by the wayside a little - but hopefully I can sort that out in the coming weeks! Good luck to you as well x

Day 1 - Green Day

Breakfast - Tomato and Herb snack pot, coffee (with milk from HEXA allowance), Special K Chewy Delight bar (5 syns)
Mid morning - Funsize Mars bar (4.5 syns)
Lunch - Chicken and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce, a bowl of strawberries, a punnet of raspberries and 2 x Oreo Cookies (2.5 syns each)
Mid afternoon - Coffee (with milk from HEXA allowance)
Dinner - Fish and Chips (fish was used as a HEXB choice)

Syns total: 14.5

Pretty good day, but I could have had a better breakfast! I think I was a bit too close to the syn limit, mainly because I was snacking to keep my energy levels up through the day. Note for tomorrow: eating a proper meal may well reduce excessive snacking!

Better today, actually had proper meals.

I opted for an Extra Easy day today.

Breakfast: Four lean bacon rashers (small ones) and baked beans
Lunch: Chicken and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
Dinner: Chicken and Tomato Pasta

Syns: 3 x Oreo Cookies (2.5 each)
Mars bar funsize (4.5)

Total: 12 syns

I also weighed in today - 13st!! Although I suspect my star week is coming up - got all the classic signs, so I guess I'm retaining a lot more water. Irritating though!

Didn't manage to publish my food diary yesterday, as I went on a late night Ikea session (how rock and roll!) and didn't get back until midnight.

But here's today's :) I was on an Extra Easy day.

Breakfast: punnet of raspberries and 2 Hifi Light Rocky Road bars (HEXB) and a coffee (with milk from HEXA allowance)

Lunch: Roast Chicken

Mid afternoon snack: Punnet of raspberries and a coffee (milk from HEXA allowance)

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese and a bowl of strawberries for afters

I used my syns on Oreos today - I love them!

Yesterday everything was going fine until I went to Ikea and had dinner there :( ah well, back on plan today! I'd gone because my sister's just got her place confirmed at University, so my Mum wanted an excuse to go to Ikea and buy cutlery. I went along to look for furniture, as hopefully (if and when the estate agents get things sorted) I'll be moving to Colchester in a week's time :D My boyfriend's never been to Ikea, so he was having lots of fun testing out the weird and wonderful furniture. "Wow Rosie look, a TV stand for under £10! That's AMAZING!" Bless him LOL

Anyway, hopefully the little blip yesterday won't cause to much problem as long as I carry on with the plan :) keep the trend downwards, that's what I want to see x

Bit erratic on the eating front today, but here goes...

Green Day

Breakfast: All Bran (HEXB) with milk from HEXA allowance, 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light bars, small bowl of strawberries and a coffee (HEXA allowance)

Mid morning snack: 2 x Oreo biscuits (5 syns)

Lunch: Chicken and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce

Mid afternoon snack: Mars bar (4.5 syns), Rich tea biscuit (2) and coffee

Dinner: Batchelor's Deli Box noodles Mild Curry flavour, bowl of strawberries and fromage frais, blackberries and a punnet of raspberries

Total syns: 11.5

So I've clearly not updated for a long while...

I'm in the final stages of referencing for the flat I've chosen in Colchester, so that's taking up a lot of my time unfortunately. But I've managed to get away from that to do my food diary today.

Extra Easy day

Breakfast: High fibre bran and milk and a bowl of strawberries
Mid morning snack: KitKat Cookies and Cream (5.5) with coffee (milk from allowance)
Lunch: Chicken, garlic and wine pasta and sauce (0.5) with two Oreo cookies (2.5 each)
Dinner: Pork meatballs with wholewheat pasta

Syns for the day: 11

I might be a bit slow posting-wise, as there's a lot of different things coming up in the next week :( hopefully I'll find some time to carry on with this though

Green Day

Breakfast: bowl of strawberries and raspberries, coffee (milk from allowance)
Lunch: Starbucks coffee (Vanilla latte with sugar-free syrup) (Free - with milk from allowance)
Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese

Syns:
Milky Way (3.5)
Oreo cookie (2.5)
Lucozade Revive Lemongrass and Ginger (2.5)
Walkers Baked Crisps Sour Cream and Chive (6)

Total: 14.5

Back