Rosie's Extra Easy

rosieposie1989

Hi guys, :wave_cry:

Thought i'd start posting my diary seen as i get loads of inspiration for other people's on here.
Been doing SW for 2 months now and have slowly settled into it. I have really good days on plan but then all goes to pot when i go out for a drink :/
Starting weight was 15st 3lb and am currently 13st 13.

So... here goes.

Breakfast: bacon, mushrooms, 'fried' egg, spaghetti and ww sausage (3.5 syn) with ketchup (1 syn)

Snack: Melon, sweet and sour mugshot

Lunch: ham salad sandwich (HEB) salad cream (1.5 syns), kiwi, melon, mango, pineapple, grapes

Tea: Chicken wrapped in parma ham, mash, broccoli, sweetcorn, peas and white sauce (part of HEA and 2.5 syns)

2 cups of tea (rest of HEA) sugar (2 syns)

total syns 10.5 :D

So had a pretty bad weekend with it being bank holiday. Went out sunday night and had a major hangover day yesterday. Felt sooo bloated though towards the evening so didnt hurt to much to get back on plan this morning. Drawing a line under it and carrying on....

So far today

Breakfast: 2 plums, 2 clementines

Lunch: Turkey meatballs (mince, herbs, seasoning) in tomato and veg sauce (toms, onion, garlic, mushrooms, peppers) with cous cous and lettuce

Plan for Tea: Fish pie made with cod in parsley sauce (1 syn) with lots of veg.

Hoping to use as little syns as possible to counter act for the weekend. Fingers crossed for 1lb loss or STS later on in the week.

Tea went to plan: Fish pie, cod in parsley sauce (1 syn), salmon and prawns topped with mash, broccoli, peas and sweetcorn, ketchup (1 syn)

Snack: 2 slices of toast (HEB) topped with tinned mackerel in tomato sauce (random i know but i love it :)

HEA 1 babybel light and milk in tea with sugar (3 syns).

total syns: 5 :D

Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Plan for tomorrow to get up early and have a decent breakfast and just a light lunch. Been on the recipes thread and seen a superfree rogan josh recipe that i'm going to try tomorrow so will buy the ingredients in my break from my uni work. WILL walk to the shop to get some exercise in :)

Had a good day, even got off my bum and had a walk (in the rain) booooo

today's food :)

Breakfast: 2 quorn sausages, 'fried' egg, baked beans, ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch: Southern fried burger (2.5 syns) sandwich (HEB) with babybel (part of HEA), lettuce, cucumber and ketchup (1 syn)

Snack: few slices cold ham

Dinner: Chicken rogan josh (toms, peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach) with rice and mint yoghurt (1 syn)

highlights hot choc (2 syns)

HEA: remaining used in tea (1 syn)

Total syns: 8.5 :)

Happy with today but must make a conscious effort to eat more superfree when in need of a snack!!

Had another good day, wasn't hungry early on because I was so busy at work but as soon as I got home was starving...

Today's food :)

Breakfast: banana, 2 alpen lights (HEB) cup of tea (1 syn)

Snack: sweet and sour mugshot, couple slices of ham

Lunch: sushi (2.5 syns)

Dinner: beef and veg chilli (toms, onion, peppers, mushrooms, celery, kidney beans, carrot) with rice

Cup of milky coffee (HEA) Sugar (2 syns)

Total syns: 5.5 :)

Comments welcome..... Still need to make more effort to eat fruit.

You seem to be doing well. Im starting back to class on minday as need the motivation...

What plan do you follow most?
I used to do a mix of green and ee, but going to start off on red for first few weeks as I can get bloated in green.

Keep up the good work.... Loads of fruit and veg is the key and water (this is my downfall)...

Hi sleepy mum, it's nice to get a reply so thanks for checking in :)

I've only ever do extra easy because I find it so easy to follow. I heard that doing red and green days usually makes you lose more weight so perhaps I should give it a go. What do you tend to follow?

I do tend to drink plenty it's just fruit isn't my favourite thing so I really have to make a conscious effort to have it more :( boooo

I used to do a mix of green and red. I used to think that extra easy allowed me to eat more.

I love fruit, but find it hard to drink water. Have to increase that...

Do you find it hard to do the one third superfree with each meal? Thats one of the reasons I kept away from ee...

No, I love veg and have always had quite a bit especially with evening meal. I like to eat curries, bolognese and chilli a lot of the time so its easy to put chopped veg in at beggining of cooking :)

I have quite a big apetite so i think that's why i stayed away from green/red days..... maybe I will give it a go if I stop losing weight but at the moment I still have a lot to lose so it's still working for me!!

So does your diet start Monday then?? Are you going back to a group you've already been to or starting a fresh? I just follow the plan from home and use minimins for my support...

So todays food:

Breakfast: plum, banana, tea (milk from HEA and sugar 1 syn)

Lunch: Southern style quorn burger (2.5 syns) with bread (HEB) ketchup (1 syn) lettuce, cucumber

Snack: Roast chicken mugshot (1 syn), few slices cooked ham, babybel (from HEA)

Dinner: Chilli (beef, toms, mushrooms, celery, peppers, carrots, kidney beans) with rice and mint yoghurt (0.5 syn).

Cup of coffee (remaining HEA and 2 syns for sugar).

Total syns: 8 :D

Happy with today's choices but aware that the weekend is here..... this is always the worst time for me as tempted by takeaways, booze and going out for meals. I WILL resist to feel as good as possible for holiday on weds.

Thanks for reading

Starting back on Monday... Last weekend blow out (hoping that it will be out if systen then for a good while).. lol

Starting a new class. Havent gone to a sw class before but I think I need the support of weighing in each week and hoping it makes me more accountable.. Have been doing calorie counting off and on and just seem to be eating too little. When I did sw before I also started to doubt that I could actually eat and was second guessing it...

Am hoping that it clicks this time.

Sounds like a good plan. Weekends are the hardest for me too. Thats why I picked a Monday weigh in..

Hope you're enjoying your last weekend 'blowout'. I'm jealous but I'm pleased that I've managed to be good on a saturday :))

Here's today's food:

Breakfast: 2 quorn sausages, 'fried' egg, baked beans, ketchup (1)

Lunch: Beef and tomato sandwich (HEB) with salad cream (1.5) apple

Dinner: poppadum (2), mango chutney (1) Chicken rogan josh (toms, peppers, mushrooms, onions) with brown rice and natural yoghurt

HEA milk for coffee and tea, sugar (4)

Total syns: 9.5 :D

So pleased with managing to stay away from the wine tonight

Hi everyone,

Hope you've had a fab weekend. I'm off to the Harry Potter Studios Tour tomorrow so will be a test food wise but I've made a packed lunch to take so I'm starting well :).

Today's food:

Breakfast bacon and mushroom omlette with ketchup (1)

Snacks: Plum, apple, mini tube smarties (3.5)

Lunch: mackerel in tomato sauce on toast (HEB)

Dinner: Sunday so.... Lamb, mash, carrots, cauli, brocolli, peas, white sacue (HEA and 2.5) with mint sauce (2).

Rest of HEA used in tea and coffee with sugar (3)

Total syns: 12 :)

Not too bad but have been attempting to stick to no more than 10 syns a day. I always feel guilty when I have more than that. I know it doesn't mean I've gone off plan I just feel like I haven't done as well as I could have.
All in all tho a good weekend totally on the SW bandwagon! happy days x

Had a fab day in the world of Harry potter and managed to stick to plan :)

Breakfast: mushroom omelette with ketchup (1)

Lunch: cous cous, tuna, lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato, beet root with light mayo (1)

Snacks: 2 tesco fruit pots, malteasers (5)

Dinner: chicken rogan josh, brown rice, mint yoghurt (0.5)

HEA used in milk for coffee with sugar (2)

Total syns: 9.5 :) happy days

Lost a lb this morning at weigh in. Very happy with that. Go on holiday tomorrow so will see what happens when I come home on Monday.

Today's diary:

Breakfast: 'fried' potato cake, bbeans and 2 bacon medallions, HP sauce (1)

Lunch: ham salad sandwich HEB and (1) for pickle

Snack: sushi (2.5) babybel (from HEA)

Dinner: grilled chicken breast, new pots, carrots, courgette, peas and sweet corn with mayo (1) and reggae reggae sauce (1.5)

Rest of HEA milk used in tea with sugar (3)

Total syns: 10.

Comments welcome :)

Class was brilliant... Well you know what I mean..lol
Consultant was really nice and just found it much more supportive than ww.

Today has been a green day and going well so far!! Hoping it is clicking back into place.

No body magic, but will get some in tomorrow.

Good weight loss! Enjoy your hols!

Glad you like your new group. I can't get my head round the green and red days. I think I'll just stick with what I know till I feel more confident. Have you got a food diary on here? Will check it out if so to see what meals work for you on that plan :) x

Yeah have a diary. The link is now in my signature...

Trying an ee day today. I usually found I over ate when doing ee but giving it a go today. Will miss my extra hexs..... Heading out for a walk with the dogs soon! Not the most energetic of people so really will need to push myself out the door...

Good luck for the day ahead....

Hi everyone, so after a 6 day holiday turned into 9 days off plan I'm feeling really guilty but happy to be back on track after sticking to plan all day. I find that the first day of getting motivated is always the worst. Daren't get on the scales but I'm going to force myself to get on tomorrow so I can see the extent of the damage. :S aaarrrrggghhh!!!!

Today's food...

Breakfast: tinned mackerel on toast (HEB)

Snacks: banana, 2 babybel lights (part of HEA)

Lunch: spaghetti hoops

Dinner: BBQ chicken, Cous Cous with veg and salad. Mayo (1) reggae reggae sauce (2).

Tea with sugar (1) and milk (rest of HEA)

May have another cuppa later if it cools down enough..... Will take me to a total of 5 syns for the day :)

Fingers crossed i can be just as good tomorrow. Thanks for reading, comments welcome
Xx

After a struggle this morning I managed to get on the scales and was pleased to see just a 2lb gain. I thought it was going to be much worse after the amount of crap I've eaten over the past week and a half. So it's the happiest I've been when I've gained lol.

Determined to have a good day in the sun and only eat fresh salad things and fruit. :)
Just had some strawberries and the were lovely. Off to do the big shop soon and will buy lots of sw goodies :) have a good weekend everyone

Back