Rosies food diary

rosierose15

Silver Member
On a red day today

Breakfast was a rocky road hi fi bar and a banana (3 syns for the bar)

Lunch was wholemeal pitta pizza snack followed by strawberries and vanilla muller light yoghurt
(hex b and hex a)

Got hungry later so made another pitta bread pizza with morerella and ham and few slices of bacon cooked in fry light on the side
(hex a and 7 syns for the pitta)

Went out to the pub so I had steak without the fat and few new potatoes (hex b) with little ketchup 2 syns

Total 12 syns today and used both healthy extra a and b.

Yeah I'm just under ten stone but only losing half pound a week my consultant called me tonight saying coz of my weight I need to just have ten syns and eat more free foods and have bigger portions :-/ never been told to eat more on a diet lol

Red day today.

Banana and a bottle of squash while I picked up the disabled adults I work with and had to dash to the toilet as soon as we got to the day centre!! Not used to drinking so much!

Then I had a coconut muller light they are extra yummy!!!

Had to take them to shopping centre so I quickly made a ham and mozerella toastie to take with me so I've just had that. Then a banana mullet light now I'm on my melon and grape fruit salad I made last night. I'm sitting in the food court surrounded by burger king KFC etc and after fighting temptation to throw my toastie away I ate it and now feel full up and so happy I resisted. At the end of the day if ur full the job is done I'd rather be full after a toastie and feel happy :)

So I've had he a and b for the bread and mozerella and the rest has been free.

Got syn free chicken Tikka masala tonight that I made last night which is my fave. I will just have it on its own or maybe with an asda whole meal pitta but I'll probably had rocky road high fi bars in my staff meeting instead.

I had a curly wurly last night while watching a movie for 6 syns.

Breakfast this morning was porridge and a banana but I didn't have it until bout 11.

Lunch will be mug shot as I'm on green day today

Back