Rosie's Reducing Roundness Diary

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
In all the years I have been coming on here I have never done a weight loss diary before so I thought I would give it a try to see if I can stay more focused by doing so. For those who don't know me I am a very slow loser averaging at about half a pound a week on 10 syns to 1lb a week if I only have 5. I will start with 10 as it will help me to add variety to my meals. My downfall is getting bored with same type of meals and craving things like luxury salads with avocado, toasted seeds and some mozzarello or a bagel for breakfast or a scone for breakfast when I meet up with my sister on a Saturday morning. Sometimes also having a ready meal when I am rushed for time. So now I will have these and accept that my syns will be used in this way. i have never been able to do this before as my daughter was living with me and insisted on syn free meals. She is also allergic to tomatoes which made it very limiting.

So new month, new me and here we go !!!

Wow really came back as i mean to go on. Or should I say here we go again on the scenic route . . . . 1lb off this week but this is the first time I have ever done it on my own from home x

My goodness this week I lost 2 pounds !!! Amazing. Need some support though because I feel I am really doing it on my own this time. My daughter has left home so it is hard cooking for one for the first time since I was in my early twenties. really miss eating with someone. I have always cooked from scratch but really don't feel like it much so am living on pre-packed stir fry vegetables with fish or chicken as it only uses one pan !! Has been easier not buying in snack things like Alpen bars and making me eat healthy extras such as nuts and using some olive oil. Come and say hello folks. seem to have the only diary with no replies :(

anyone fancy helping me and offering some support ?

still no responses :(

You're doing really well, well done! I know what it's like cooking for one, I used to hate it when I was on my own and still often end up cooking for just me (or not bothering as is often the case) when my partner is at work. I have a fussy 10 year old but instead of making her separate meals like I used to I get her cooking the dinner instead and that way she at least tries what she's made (even if she does sit there for half an hour picking vegetables out!) so it's not as bad these days.

Good Luck for this week and I'll be back to see how you get on ;)

Back