96.7 KB · Views: 644
1 medium potato - grated and squeeze all the liquid out
1 egg - beaten
2 tomatoes - chopped
1/2 onion red or white - finely chopped
tomato puree 1 squidge!
28g full fat chedder HEA- grated
what ever toppings you like

soften onion in fry light, and then add tomatoes, puree and season and i added herbs too and soften and cook until pizza sauce.
mix potato and egg together and season,
spray small frying pan with fry light and get hot, pour potato mix in and flatten out and leave to cook, when underside is done slide onto a plate and then turn over back in to pan.

place tomato sauce on to potato pizza base then add your toppings and then cheese and place under grill till toppings hot and cheese melted.
i didnt use low fat cheese as it doesnt melt

xxxx

Mmmmmm might give that a go tonight, Im in on me own so SW pizza a perfect opportunity :) Thanks!

no probs xx

It was the first time id made it i think i did it a bit round big, could only eat half lol

Yummmmm I had no problem scoffing that! Deelish! Think I put a bit too much topping on though, poor thing couldn't cope and it turned a bit more tapas than pizza :D My fault tho for being greedy on the topping:

5861212308_43124e784a_o.jpg

5861212438_d1d88d8068_o.jpg

I really could eat that all over again! :eek:

Oh my god, that looks lovely. Me n the OH are having that for dinner tomorrow....

Good try how nice and filling is it! I was so stuffed from lunch i had a light dinner

Back