Rotation vote!

Jeniferous

On cruise what rotations do you all do? If you have tried more than one can you please tell me why you chose what you chose in the end?

I chose 1/1 but I seem to lose one day, gain the next and just lose and gain the same bit!

I do the 1/1, my weight is up and down like a yoyo and then suddenly it drops a pound, then up and down again all week. My DH also does 1/1 and his weight is stable, he loses, remains the same for a bit, drops a bit etc. he get frustrated with me for getting cross when I go up! I'm jealous of how his weight remains so stable! Can't win!

I did 1/1 throughout my journey until near the end when I did 5PP days/2 PV days which helped me lose the remaining few pounds but most people I think do 1/1!!!!

So far I mostly do 1/1 but from this week I am going to do both weekend days as PV so will have to have jiggle things about next week to even it out.

I'll keep with the 1/1 for a bit longer and keep monitoring but I just seem to yoyo over the same 1lb. Think I'm frustrated because I've stuck to 1200 calorie diets and lost 3 stone and never failed to lose 2+ a week if I stuck to the rules. I can't be eating more calories than I used to and I'm restricted whilst on dukan. I suppose I chose dukan because I thought that it would be quicker to shift my last stone but it doesn't look that way so far!

1/1 for me. Although, I do PV on Saturday and Sunday regardless of how it falls. I find that works for me. I like that little bit of flexibility at the weekend.

I do 1/1 as well and do find that occasionally after the pv day I don't lose. It does say that somewhere in the book though that this can happen.

Well maybe it is working for me after all. Last week a yoyo'd up and down the same pound, this week I'm going down two, up one (well kind of) so that's fine!

thats not too bad hun. keep going LOL.

Back