Round 2!

charq

Hi Everyone,

After falling off the wagon for some time, I have decided to give Slimming World another go as, before when I was really focused, the weight was just falling off me. Then came Christmas, where, if it wasn't nailed down, it was going in my mouth & its been the same ever since!

I could do with some words of inspiration and any exciting recipe ideas from you lovely people, as before I very much found myself sticking to the same foods and getting bored!

I am going to try and post my food diary every day so if anyone could tell me if/where I am going wrong I would appreciate it!

Here we go:

Breakfast:
1 Banana
Raspberries
Grapes
0% fat cherry activia yoghurt

Mid Morning Snack:
Batchelors Cup shot - sweet & sour flavour

Lunch:
Sainsburys beef ravioli in tomato sauce with 28g cheese (Hex)
2 x plums
2 x satsumas

Dinner:
Skinless Chicken Thighs with peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes covered in Passata and baked in the oven, served with plain boiled rice.

Any feedback, either positive or negative, would be great :) xxx

Hiya - good luck this time around. All I'd like to say is that your menu above would have me running to the kitchen due to hunger - especially breakfast.

We're all different and if that keeps you going and you're losing then all well & good. Perhaps try more superfree for snacks rather than the cup shot and don't forget to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

Morning,

Thanks for these, i have swapped the cup shot for some more fruit today so hopefully this is better for me.

I usually have cereal as my HEB with my breakfast in the morning but I have run out (plan to get some more in today!) I also forgot to mention that I drink 2-4 litres of water throughout the day.. every day!

Todays Food Diary is:

Breakfast:
Banana, raspberries, grapes with Activia 0% fat cherry yoghurt

Mid Morning Snack:
2x plums, 2 x satsumas

Lunch:
Sainsburys tinned beef stew with roasted veg & rice

Dinner:
Slimming world Chillie Con Carne & rice with 45g low low cheese (HEA)

I need a snack idea for this afternoon, I work in the city and have access to an M&S so any suggestions would be great!!

I feel like is this a lot of rice... is it ok for me to be having this much?

Ok so, here's day 3:

Breakfast:
Banana, Grapes, 0%fat activia cherry yoghurt

Mid Morning Snack:
2 x satsumas & 2 x plums

Lunch:
Left over chillie con carne

Dinner:
Sirloin Steak, Roased Veg, SW Chips with 45g low low cheese (hexa) & a corn on the cob

Been a few days since I posted a food diary.. oops.

I had a bit of a bad weekend so have been trying to fix the mistakes I made! Here is how today is going:

Breakfast:
0% fat activia yoghurt & banana

Mid Morning Snack:
2x plums & pink lady apple

Lunch:
Salad with peppers, onions, chicken & vineagar.

Dinner:
Spaghetti & meatballs - slimming world recipe!

I am really running out of ideas for dinners and lunches so if anyone has any ideas... please let me know!

Back