• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Roundup of the First Week

Well what can I say...after a week of gorging myself non stop on endless pasta with heaps of sauce, spaghetti bolognese, and lovely crisp jacket potatoes, egg and chips, fruit salads, salmon, omlettes, steak and wine I have lost...FIVE POUNDS!
:D
I am SO PLEASED. I have to say that I genuinely believe the reason I have stuck to it is because I have the support of you ladies. Everytime I feel lacking in motivation or like there's a huge task ahead of me I come on here and read your stories and tips and recipes and it gives me a big kick up the ass. SO THANK YOU and Happy Monday, have a great week!
kisses xxxxx :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well Done! That an amazing loss in your first week. Just goes to show that to lose weight you need to make the most of those free foods!

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
S: 15st2lb C: 13st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st2lb(14.15%)
Well done Rosie - What an inspiration you are too. I start today 100% on plan (again!) this time I'm going to give it my all and hope to feel as great as you this time next week! Vx

S: 13st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.2%)
Well done! that is so great! It is amazing how this works. my husband regularly looks at what I am eating and is amazed at how much I can eat. He is used to my tiny WW meals! LOL

xx

Snap i lost 5 1/2 this week after a 2 week plateau!
WELL DONE!