Roundup of the First Week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rosie1608, 25 February 2008 Social URL.

1. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Well what can I say...after a week of gorging myself non stop on endless pasta with heaps of sauce, spaghetti bolognese, and lovely crisp jacket potatoes, egg and chips, fruit salads, salmon, omlettes, steak and wine I have lost...FIVE POUNDS!
    :D
    I am SO PLEASED. I have to say that I genuinely believe the reason I have stuck to it is because I have the support of you ladies. Everytime I feel lacking in motivation or like there's a huge task ahead of me I come on here and read your stories and tips and recipes and it gives me a big kick up the ass. SO THANK YOU and Happy Monday, have a great week!
    kisses xxxxx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well Done! That an amazing loss in your first week. Just goes to show that to lose weight you need to make the most of those free foods!

4. ~will do it this time~

~will do it this time~ Full Member

Well done Rosie, what a fabulous loss....
    Keep up the good work!

Anne x

5. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done Rosie - What an inspiration you are too. I start today 100% on plan (again!) this time I'm going to give it my all and hope to feel as great as you this time next week! Vx

6. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Well done! that is so great! It is amazing how this works. my husband regularly looks at what I am eating and is amazed at how much I can eat. He is used to my tiny WW meals! LOL

xx

7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Snap i lost 5 1/2 this week after a 2 week plateau!
    WELL DONE!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.