Rowtree sugar free jelly

If its the crystals its 1.5syns or wee pots r ½ syns, but this is hartleys jelly xx

Is it 1.5 syns per sachet? I get 2 pots out of a sachet (I make it up strong) so thats not too bad

yep per sachet xx

I know what I'm making for pud by the vat load now :D

does anyone know of any syn-free jelly pots or crystals? can jelly be made free if it's made with gelatin and flavourings?

x

Gelatin is free

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

jelly dessert

hi jelly lovers
when i make up my jelly, i use a whole sachet of sugarfree jelly add a little hot water to mix chrystals, then a little cold water so as not to curdle yoghurt then top up to the pint mark with fat free yoghurt & whisk, put in the fridge to set ....yummy x

hi jelly lovers
when i make up my jelly, i use a whole sachet of sugarfree jelly add a little hot water to mix chrystals, then a little cold water so as not to curdle yoghurt then top up to the pint mark with fat free yoghurt & whisk, put in the fridge to set ....yummy x

oooh that sounds well yummy! what a fab idea! what kind of yoghurt do you use? plain fat free or could you use like a strawberry mullerlight or something? tell me moooore :]

xx

i use fat free plain usually but ive made it with whatever flavoured ones i have in the fridge as long as its fat free, my mum used to make it for us but with evaporated milk but we wont think about that !! lol x

I make this too, strange as this concoction might sound its yummy...i have lemon and lime jelly mixed with toffee muller light!! tastes like key lime pie to me!! Got some setting in the fridge as i type! thank god for sugar free jelly crystals....id be lost without them!!!

mmmm that sounds nice, im just off to asda to get more chicken bovril as i fancy sw kfc chicken(seriously addicted) tonight so will get some lemon & lime jelly too & toffee yoghurt for pud x

have made up the L&l jelly & toffee pud, forgot how syntheticly sweet muller light yoghurts are!! usually buy shape fat free & they lovely & thick ,much nicer but will let you know whats it's like when ive eaten it later:

bought tons of chicken for sw kfc, no time tonight but i do mine with chicken thighs & boneless fillets, simmer 4 15mins,
mix bovril with a 2tsp of chilli powder,
3x crushed garlic cloves,
3tsp of raja chick seasoning(asda pasta isle)
3tsp of crushed black pepper
1x egg
mix it all together

i blitz/grate the bread 4x slices nimble w/meal with tbsp of mixed herbs
tbps of crushed black pepper

drain chicken, coat in bovril mix then into the breadcrumbs, spray baking sheet with fry light & into the oven on gas7/230 for 10/15 mins til br/crumbs crispy

ooh just to say, just tried the above lemon& lime with toffee yoghurt whip and i have to say despite my dislike of muller lights, its really nice, reminds me of cheesecake actually, so thx beckyblue x

Back