Roxys Diary

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by roxy222, 19 May 2010 Social URL.

1. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all gonna start and post what i eat so it will keep me motivated also please let me know if i go wrong anywhere or any tips would be great

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast
    Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk 170

Lunch
    2X 50/50 bread = 188
    chicken slice= 30
    mayo 1 tbsp= 101
    walkers c+o = 132

so far today =621

4. Tamzy1989

Tamzy1989 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    103.42kg
    Current Weight:
    60.78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.32kg
    Lost(%):
    42.6kg(41.23%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    low carb/low cal
    welcome hun, so far your menu looks fab to me.

5. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
  6. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    slipped up last night got a chip butty with mayo:( does anyone have an idea how many calories?

7. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone time for quick update, getting on well mon-fri but as soon as it gets the wkend it goes pear shaped dunno what to do i think when oh at home more at wkends it makes me eat more as he never stops and wants all the bad foods and take aways not really losing weight because of this

8. novaX

novaX Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Yeah I have this problem too, I'm good during the week but at the weekend I usually end up eating out, getting a take away and drinking. It doesn't help that my gf, friends and family can eat whatever they want and not gain weight...:rolleyes:...my sister is the only other person I know who watches what she eats and she is an ex-fatty:p.
    Okay here's my two pence worth...What I tend to do is have a really low cal breakfast, lunch or dinner...so if I'm going to eat out or have a takeaway at lunch or in the evening I have more calories to play with...then it all comes down to planning what you have to ensure its within your cals. Last week I had a Chinese and this weekend I had a Pizza on Friday and drinks on the Saturday all within my cals...I try to be really good during the week too. Also look on a calorie counting websites such as 'myfitnesspal', if you search the takeaway your going to have they can usually tell you how many cals it is...at least this way you can plan around it. Having a takeaway/eating out is the only time I have problems with calorie counting as most things are usually really high in calories and don't keep you full for long so you end up wanting more..:sigh: No pain no gain I guess...I hardly ever order the things I used to before starting calorie counting, instead I choose the lower calorie items and I have cut my portion size dramatically...only two slices of cheese & tomato pizza for me...:eek::eek:...in days gone bye that would have been 6 (no wonder I'm fat :rolleyes:) slices of stuffed crust meat feast...:eek:. Also look at what you have already achieved, just think positive..if you go way over your cals just get straight back on the wagon. Okay I'm going to stop rambling now :eek:. Anyway Good luck!

Last edited: 31 May 2010
  9. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks Nova thats great advice its just so hard when others eat what they want and i so love my food lol

10. Naomigi

Naomigi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Aw don't give up lovely, you can do it, I took a before pic and put it on my phone. Every time I think 'screw it, I'm going to pig out' I look at the pic and slam the fridge closed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.