Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

RTE's Operation Transformation

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by IrishMum, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    That won't mean anything to the UK members- but it's a weight loss show that takes members of the public and over 2mths they teach them about nutrition, put them on an exercise programme and tries to change their lives- a bit like the biggest loser but less intense! Last years winner has currently lost over 8 stone eating & exercising right.

Anyway, theres a lady after being on Gerry Ryan who wants to go on it, who is currently ON LIPOTRIM!!! She did it earlier this summer and lost 2 1/2st in 3wks, but has put it back on (not a good advertisement, but anyway...:sigh:)
    She's been back on it a week, but my feeling was she's wasting her time if she's hoping that the show takes her on? She must think well, it'll work for a while, but I'll put it back on so I need this show to help me keep it off?

If you're a member here- maybe I've read you completely wrong, but that kind of thinking is a bit defeatist in my eyes? Why not just try some form of counselling alongside LT if you're afraid/think the weight will inevitably go back on?

Anyway, I'm off to listen to the rest of the applicants.... LOL!
    Work...whats that?...:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh I love that show, it must be back soon so... :):)

4. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I know! It's back on at the start of the new year. They're picking the leaders at the minute on Gerry Ryan each morning. They interview a few each day. Theres an awful lot more applicants this year they were saying- and all are blaming the recession! Saying that being out of work they're lying around eating cr*p and aren't motivated to exercise. And this year the applicants are 50/50 women AND men! Irish men admitting they have a problem...on national TV?!? Whatever next! LOL!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.