Step 1 Sole Source Rubbish Maintainer!!

MrsBligh

This is my 3rd attempt at losing weight on the CD!! 1st time I lost 7 stone.... Ended up pregnant!! 2nd time after I had the twins I lost 6 stone!! Now due to a LOT of stress and a nervous breakdown I've gained it all back!! I have 8 stone to get to goal!!! I feel like a let down, I'm a joke!! Miss Yoyo!! I start on Sunday, as I'm out for my last supper Sat night for Father's Day! Some support on my arduous journey, for the FINAL time would be so appreciated!!! Much love xxx

I know how you feel. I'm on my 3rd time.
I lost 10 stone 1st time round, put on 4
Lost 4 second time
This time I have put on 3 and this is it for me.
The main reason I'm doing it again is because we are going through fertility treatment soon and want to be as healthy as possible
2 failed attempts at treatment so far, hopefully 3rd time lucky with both things.
I started ss Tuesday!!
Good luck

Thank you so much, you'll get to your goal wayyyyyyyy before me :)
Good luck right back at you, with SS and the baby front!!
I need to come to terms with my obvious inabilities to eat reasonably once I'm at goal, that's where my demons lie.....
Firstly tho, before I can battle them, I have a small matter of 8 stone to get rid of lol!!!
Xxx

Thank you so much, you'll get to your goal wayyyyyyyy before me :)
Good luck right back at you, with SS and the baby front!!
I need to come to terms with my obvious inabilities to eat reasonably once I'm at goal, that's where my demons lie.....
Firstly tho, before I can battle them, I have a small matter of 8 stone to get rid of lol!!!
Xxx

Hi Hun here to support I have a similar story too, lost 5stone 5yrs ago (lighterlife) put 8 back on in the last five years through yoyoing and many failed attempts ! Many restarts later I currently have 6stone to loose so I'm here for the long hall! Your not alone!

Why do we do it? We work so hard to achieve weight loss, just to put it all back on, and more!!?? I just don't get it!!! What stops the maintenance?!? I'm so disappointed in myself for destroying such hard work, and not for the 1st time, so I can't even say it was ignorance!!!!!
I'm so grateful to you guys that have come forward to offer support, and make me realise.... It ain't just me!!!
I'd love to walk my journey alongside like minded peeps!
Please keep in touch and keep me motivated, as tbh, I think my friends and family have lost faith in me :(
I've told them I'm doing this again, and u can see in their faces.... Oh right, how long before you're bigger than u started?!? And I so wanna prove them wrong!!!!!!!
Xxx

Why do we do it? We work so hard to achieve weight loss, just to put it all back on, and more!!?? I just don't get it!!! What stops the maintenance?!? I'm so disappointed in myself for destroying such hard work, and not for the 1st time, so I can't even say it was ignorance!!!!!
I'm so grateful to you guys that have come forward to offer support, and make me realise.... It ain't just me!!!
I'd love to walk my journey alongside like minded peeps!
Please keep in touch and keep me motivated, as tbh, I think my friends and family have lost faith in me :(
I've told them I'm doing this again, and u can see in their faces.... Oh right, how long before you're bigger than u started?!? And I so wanna prove them wrong!!!!!!!
Xxx

And you will prove them wrong! Im not telling anyone this time (only mum as she is supportive) don't need the judgement and none of there blimmin business anyway! X

Wish I could get away with that!!! Too many social gatherings so I have to come clean!! But like it or lump it I'm getting my weight back on track!!! Roll on Day 1 on Sunday!!! Will keep posting.... Gonna do this!!!

Back