Total Solution Rubbish week:(

Monday blues for me managed three days last week ts then blew it at the weekend have put all the weight I had lost last week and added a couple of pounds boo.
Anyway am going to forget all that and start a fresh so week 1 starting today:)

Out of interest, when you say you blew it at the weekend do you mean that you totally disregarded the plan or when people on here talk about 'blowing it' etc do they tend to mean that they did not stick to 3 meal replacements a day and had additional low carb meals?

hi betaff
no i completley blew it was tempted by larger then ate loads of carbs .ive been on and off this diet for a while and i seem to do it if i drink alcohol eating protein is not problem for me at all its the other nasties that do it for me.i put weight on very quickly if i have a naughty weekend but also find i lose it quick enough when im back on the saddle;0

Have you thought about avoiding alcohol for a while, as it can be bad drinking it if you are in ketosis.

I know but I did eat a piece of toast before drinking thinking it would bring me out of ketosis but just starting a carb frenzy instead :( anyway first day and have been 100 percent so am going to look at this as a blip and no more alcohol until my blessing in four weeks :)

Just do your best to stay focused. If you stick to the plan, it will work. Forget about the weight loss, as that will take care of itself, all you need to concentrate on is controlling what you eat and drink. :)

Back