1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Rubbish week!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becs0375, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Becs0375

Becs0375 Member

Slimming World
    Well I have had a bit of a rubbish week! My OH is dues to go away next week for 6 months so we have been out for a few meals and I have tried to stick to it as best I can, but I have to confess I ave just weighed myself and I have put on 2lbs!!!!!
    I have WI tomorrow, but figured once he has gone I can really concentrate on it!!!
    And I think its to do with TOM!!!:confused::sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It's never easy especially when emotions are running high, which they're likely to be with your OH going away. But just think how much you can surprise him when he gets back in 6 months time and you are loads slimmer.

Hang in there and get yourself back on track. Writing a food diary is the best way to get back on track I find. Good luck
  4. Becs0375

Becs0375 Member

Slimming World
    I write a food diary and it does help, you are right!!!

I know I keep looking forward and I knew losing weight was never going to be easy especially at this stressful time!!! I know after WI tomorrow I will get back on track!! I am determind!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.