.. Ruby's Diary ..

RUBYROO

Gold Member
Hello, im not new to minimins - Iv been doing slimming world since june and managed to loose 6lb ...... iv a host of illnesses so my weight loss is VERY slow, so 6lb is good for me .. but iv got 8lb to loose and iv lost weight with ww before so im hoping a change in diet will help me to my goal ... im a vegetarian so all the free fruit & veg will be helping me out!

Heres tomorrows food diary, im starting night shifts so my diarys for the next 7 days may be a little mixed up

Breakfast
Veggie sausage butty (wholemeal roll, 2 quorn sausages)
Dash of ss milk in coffee
7 PP

Dinner
5 quorn chicken style nuggets
Tilda kids sweet curry rice
Lettuce, cucumber & tomato
9 PP

Tea (eating this at work)
Free Roasted red pepper soup
WW bagel & 2 emmental LCL
2 strawberry liberte yogurts
Blackberries
Apple
10 PP

26 PP

0/49 WEEKLIES

Last edited:
Here to subscribe Hun,your first day looks yummy! :)

Here to subscribe :) Im a Fellow Veggie too! X

Hey serena - good to meet a fellow veggie :) do you have a diary? X

I do :) Its called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' All the cool kids hang out there ;-) x

How are u getting on Ruby? X

Aw wow - overwhelmed by the support :) thanks for everyone's replies :) welcome to everyone :)

Serena I'm doing ok - I'm on nights this week so my eating has reversed lol .. But doing good :)

Here's today's diary -

Breakfast
2 golden syrup weetabix with almond breeze milk
4 PP

Dinner
Quorn roast chicken style slices
200g garlic roasted new potatoes
Broccoli
Veggie gravy
10 PP

Tea
Innocent veg carribean jerk veg pot
Danio strawberry yogurt
11 PP

Snacks
Nature valley chewy trail mix cereal bar
Blackberries
Pink lady apple
3 PP

28 PP

12/49 used

Last edited:
Aw wow - overwhelmed by the support :) thanks for everyone's replies :) welcome to everyone :)

Serena I'm doing ok - I'm on nights this week so my eating has reversed lol .. But doing good :)

Here's today's diary -

Breakfast
2 golden syrup weetabix with almond breeze milk
4 PP

Dinner
Quorn roast chicken style slices
200g garlic roasted new potatoes
Broccoli
Veggie gravy
10 PP

Tea
Innocent veg carribean jerk veg pot
Danio strawberry yogurt
11 PP

Snacks
Nature valley chewy trail mix cereal bar
Blackberries
Pink lady apple
3 PP

28 PP

5/49 used

Your food sounds yummy Ruby! Is Almond Breeze Milk 0pp? I love the Quorn Roast Chicken Style Slices! I bought loads of the Innocent Pots reduced to 10p each ages ago, lived off them for ages lol. What do u work as? X

Your food sounds yummy Ruby! Is Almond Breeze Milk 0pp? I love the Quorn Roast Chicken Style Slices! I bought loads of the Innocent Pots reduced to 10p each ages ago, lived off them for ages lol. What do u work as? X

Yes 100mls is :) but 300mls is only 1PP

Oooo bargain at 10p that! And their well DELISH !! Not many good veggie ready meals out but they deffo make up for it ;)

I'm a critical care nurse :) x x x

Yes 100mls is :) but 300mls is only 1PP

Oooo bargain at 10p that! And their well DELISH !! Not many good veggie ready meals out but they deffo make up for it ;)

I'm a critical care nurse :) x x x

Wow, I admire you, that must be such a hard job. That's a 'bargain' for the milk, bet it tastes scrummy too! How long have u been Veggie for? X

Wow, I admire you, that must be such a hard job. That's a 'bargain' for the milk, bet it tastes scrummy too! How long have u been Veggie for? X

Hehe! Its like every job - has its good n bad days ;)

The almond milk is very yum, ESP in cereal

Been a veggie for a good couple of years now, I have serious issues with animal cruelty so one of the ways I knew I could help was to stop being apart of that cruelty :( how long have you been one? X x

Hehe! Its like every job - has its good n bad days ;)

The almond milk is very yum, ESP in cereal

Been a veggie for a good couple of years now, I have serious issues with animal cruelty so one of the ways I knew I could help was to stop being apart of that cruelty :( how long have you been one? X x

Whereabouts do u buy the milk from? I was brought up as Veggie from birth, have brought my Daughter up the same. X

Whereabouts do u buy the milk from? I was brought up as Veggie from birth, have brought my Daughter up the same. X

I get mine from tesco :)

aw wow, see I would love to bring my kids up veggie (when i have some) but I no my hubby wouldn't be happy - I'm sure once they see my food they will wanna be like me fingers crossed and obviously Ile be feeding em veggie meals ;) x x x

I get mine from tesco :)

aw wow, see I would love to bring my kids up veggie (when i have some) but I no my hubby wouldn't be happy - I'm sure once they see my food they will wanna be like me fingers crossed and obviously Ile be feeding em veggie meals ;) x x x

I have brought my daughter up on my own, I wonder if I had still been with her Dad whether she would of been a Meat Eater, the main thing is she isn't lol! I don't really have anything which has milk but will definitely bare that in mind. X

I have brought my daughter up on my own, I wonder if I had still been with her Dad whether she would of been a Meat Eater, the main thing is she isn't lol! I don't really have anything which has milk but will definitely bare that in mind. X

Ah well she's deffo better off with you then :) and will be super healthy :)

The almond milk has no dairy So is suitable for vegans .. It's made purely of almonds :) that's the beauty of it :)
X x x

Back