Ruddy Starbucks!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Roopstardeluxe, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    Really annoyed, fancied something sweet with my cuppa in starbucks and got the smallest cake in the world only to find that it was 12.5 syns. :mad:

That's fine but it wasn't all that so it wasn't even worth it! Ruddy starbucks - this is why I prefer Nero's there are at least 3 things you can have in there that are less then 10 as a treat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oooh, do share! I love Starbucks and Costa but we also have Nero's.
    I like a "treat" but even a granola bar is something silly like 20 syns or whatever, may as well have Rocky road!

4. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    Have a tortina - they are round chocolate covered wafer cakes that are 6 syns each or the little gold chocs are 2.5 syns each and the individual amaretti biscuits are 4 syns. They usually near the tills. They're not big but they do feel like enough of a treat to me.

jaylou likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.