Rumbling tummy woes!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jools2610, 29 October 2008.

1. Jools2610

Jools2610 Member

I started SS 19/10, 7lbs off weigh in on Friday. Ive been ok so far but today I am starving, my tummy is rumbling and I thought I was not meant to get hungry. I have not cheated so can someone tell me if this is normal? Jools
  2. buffydog

buffydog Well-Known Member

i`m sure someone will be along to tell you why this happens,
    but i get days like this, just get through it and tomorrow will be fine again.
    i split my packs into half, so get 6 drinks a day, helps with the bad days

good luck, hope it calms down for you
  3. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Drink plenty of water - that always helps with rumbles and hunger pangs.
  4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Hi,I had a week or so where I was permanantley hungry,I kept drinking and drinking in the hope it would fill me up,my stomach was rumbling like a good un,my cdc said the rumbling is a sign of a healthy gut,we never came up with an explanation though!Dont know if you have had chewing gum that does it with me about 2 hrs after ive chewed it.some people say the bars can make you hungry,I dont get that,just to let you know though youre not alone,sometimes I get hungry for no reason atall!
  5. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Well-Known Member

when my tummy rumbles i tend to get a coffee as water does not settle it good luck for rest of week and well done x
  6. night-owl

night-owl Well-Known Member

Some days are just worse than others. I find that a hot drink stops the rumbling and takes the edge of my hunger more than cold water. Taking a hot bath or playing a game in the arcade helps takes my mind off it. You just gotta find what works for you.
  7. night-owl

night-owl Well-Known Member

I also buy a couple of extra packs for my hungry days.
  8. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

my tummy has rumbled all week.not hungry though,just throw water down to it and ignore the noise lol.......
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

its just that naughty devil on your shoulder!! make urself busy and drink a glass of water hun xxx
  10. leeds123

leeds123 Well-Known Member

i know what you mean. the first 3 weeks i had virtually no hunger at all. now though i have odd days where i am really peckish. its gonna be even worse next week as its TOM and i usually eat more on these weeks. wish me luck!
  11. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

My tummy is rumbling really loud at this moment,it sounds disgusting!!
  12. Jools2610

Jools2610 Member

Thanks guys. I still havent cheated - I want this so bad. Im gonna try splitting the packs and buy a couple extra tomoz when I get weighed.
    Jools x