Run out of Lipotrim - please help!

Babybollo

Hi,

I am nearing the end of my first week on Lipotrim. Its been tough, but I sneekily jumped on the scales this morning and I'm hoping for good loss in my first week.

Anyhoo, i was supposed to go to the chemist for my first weigh in tomorrow and just realised that given its a bank holiday the chemists wont be open. I only have one shake left. What can i eat instead? Should i follow refeed for two meals?

I did see that this had happened to someone else on this group, but that memebr managed to get hold of cambridge diet shakes instead - which i wont have the oppportunity to do.

Im spending the day out with my three sons and husband and dont want to try and eek out my one shake sachet. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

You could try to do two maintenance meals or are there any atkins's shakes in your local tesco? This is not appropriate per se, but it would tide you over as they are VLCD and low carb. Just a thought so you don't say "s>d it" and end up eating chips. You could have two of those, perhaps?

That's a bit lax of your chemist, if the worst comes to the worst...have chicken, boiled egg, with green veggies.

They sell biggest loser bars in Asda. If you get them make sure they are the meal replacement and not the snack bar. I sometimes have these when I know I will be working late. They don't knock you out of Ketosis and are virtually identical in vits and mins and are a total replacement meal. I really enjoy the choc crunch with a bottle of fizzy water.

They will do the job nicely until you can get your shakes :)

You can also get biggest loser shakes

Back