Running buddy

Stephielou87

I'm looking for a running buddy to go running about 4-6 times a week. I live in kent if anyone is interested. I have to go running either 5:30am or after 6pm due to my fiancé working and my baby. Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hey, I'm not in the area but I do wish you luck in finding someone. The women's running magazine forum also has a running buddy section

My question for you is do you currently run? If not, going straight into running 6 times a week is a sure way to fast track you to an injury. I would recommend 3x per week to start with. If you add an extra session during a week then don't increase the mileage that week. I'd recommend getting some running shoes fitted too. If you are new to running, them make sure you check out a programme called 'couch to 5k'. It's brilliant for building up your running technique.

Thank you for that. I have running shoes fitted I am currently doing zumba daily and cycling 10 minutes a day. I want to up my exercise alot maybe I'll try 3 times a week first. I heard running is the best way to lose the jelly belly!! Plus I want to run a 5k next June x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Back