Running music?

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Hi all,

Guess the post title says it all but am looking to up date my running music - what do you run too?

Thanks,

DD xx

I don't run, or exercise to be honest but when I do try to the one cd/playlist I can't live without is Running Trax gold, I would say the choice of music though would tend to depend on your personal musical preferences.

Have a look at the tracklist on Amazon, definitely enough on there to keep you going for miles :)

When I run or go to he gym I normally listen to any of the Meatloaf albums. but then I like Meatloaf ans find the beat one of the best to keep my pace up.
Have tried bifferents ones but nothing that spurs me on.

got to have a good beat, i like movie soundtracks, but i have to be carefull listening to rocky as i go a little bit too mental on the xtrainer or treadmill listening to that lol

Try David Guetta, or (sad as it is) the new Kelly Rowland album is actually good for running, as its pretty upbeat. I tend to mix and match and have a runnin playlist, so I know the songs on it will always spur me on!

I like cascada at the gym x

I have a strange mix of music to run to eg dance music - David Guetta again, Jason Derulo - anything with a good beat, but then I have songs by Pink, Dragonforce (heavy rock) and Greenday all the way through to 80s / 90s pop - Chesney Hawkes !! (it makes me smile every time it comes on) and the same with Aqua, Bon Jovi, T'Pau, Wham - just anything I fancy. Just can't be too slow.

I have 'now that's what I call running' on my iPod then made a playlist of my face songs off it :)

Ahhhh thanks all! I've downloaded the 'Now Running' album, which at the mo is sounding fab in the kitchen! And also MOS Running Trax 5k and 10k - will see how I get on with these and can always add more xxx

Back