Russell brand on Jonathan Ross!!!

Gen

Normal
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh holy god... there is my 3sum sorted yumyum

Janey I hope you are watching!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooh yes, I watched! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I have a confession...:eek: for someone who couldn't bear to look at Mr Brand I have just watched him on the JR show and I must confess I have rather warmed to him...... he has beautiful teeth and is really rather charming....:D

I watched it last night in bed... I giggled, drooled and just generally swooned the whole way through it....

I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH..... wonder could Jim'll fix it ............:D:D:D:D

I love him too!

Don't usually go for very thin men but I love the way he uses words and his randomness and mixture of honesty and vulnerability and lovely eyes and lips and...swoon!

Missed him on JR though, must watch the repeat.

(Only beaten by David Tennant as Dr Who...another surprisingly thin man for me to like)

I did not warm to him on BB either but last night I did think he was rather yummy in a strange way:rolleyes::)

Yes, he does have a way with words, he has a very quick wit.:D He out maneuvered Johnathan a couple of times and I liked that!

I Sky+d it and watched it today, oh how gorgeous was he, the nicest smile ever, with a wicked glint in his eyes too.

I have to admit I REALLY dont like RB but he was actually quite good on JR and much as this pains me..... didnt he look good on that horse!!

OOh yes, I'd forgotten that bit *melt*

Back