Ruth's EE Mission- With Pictures!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello Everyone

Just creating my food diary to keep me on track!
Looking forward to Day 1!
I feel quite excited yet I don't want to slip up so I will see how I go!
I'm trying to do this on a tight budget so does anyone have any tips?
Also I have just got my * which is awful on my first day! Hope it won't affect much!
I'm going to have a think about some goals and post them below!

Thanks

Ruth
X

Last edited:
This is my breakfast! I have no fruit or veg in- off shopping this morning so I will get some fruit salad and eat as my 1/3rd superfree :)

2x Eggs cooked in Frylight with 1/2 a tin of baked beans

image-1306075385.jpg

Ruth
X

Sat in Valley Gardens, roasting!!!!

image-217263257.jpg

Accompanied with a 1 Litre bottle of water :)

Ruth
X

My Lunch:

Mugful of pasta with mushrooms, herbs, onion, S&P and Fat Free Fromage frais. 1/3rd of Superfree are the baby courgettes and aubergine.

Just having a pudding of 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch with low fat spread (HEB)

image-2035311792.jpg

Ruth
X

My Dinner! Homemade Curry!:

Beef Dhansak recipe (SW website) with curried cauliflower and peas. With boiled rice too! I have never made curry before and this is gorgeous! It has carrots, swedes, onion, chopped tomatoes, garlic and ginger :)

image-3788860683.jpg

OH loved it too!

Ruth
X

Extra Easy Day 1
Tuesday 27th March 2012

Breakfast:
2x Fried Eggs (in Frylight)
1/2 Tin of Heinz Baked Beans
Back Coffee
1 Litre Water
Melon, Watermelon, Grapes, Apple, Kiwi and Mango

Lunch:
Penne Pasta, Mushrooms, Fat Free Fromage Frais, Mixed Herbs, Onions, S&P
Aubergines and Baby Courgettes
2x Ryvita Fruit Crunch (HEB)
2x Tsp Asda Olive Light Spread (2 Syns)
Green Tea & Lemon

Snack:
2x Weetabix (6.5 Syns)
Milk Allowance (HEA)

Dinner:
Beef Dhansak: Extra Lean Beef, Swede, Carrots, Tinned Tomatoes, Onions, Turmeric, Lemon Juice, Sweetener, Curry Powder, Chilli Powder and boiled rice.
Curried Cauliflower & Peas
1 Litre Water
Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)
Green Tea & Lemon
Sugarfree Dandelion & Burdock

40 Minutes Of Walking- Day 1

11.5 Syns

Is this ok?

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Thanks very much both of you! Really loving it at the minute!

Very bloated but im hoping it will pass! Need to get my head around the portion sizes too as I've left food at both lunch and dinner! Im sure that will come to me in time :)

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

Just had some of those All Bran Golden Crunch thingies! 30g as a HEB really isn't much at all! I had some boiled eggs afterwards though and they were scrummy with my yummy green tea with lemon too :)

I'm going out for a picnic now with my friends and goddaughter! I am going to go and buy a salad bowl, put some smoked salmon on top of it and have a nice salad bowl! Going to get some veg crudités too :)

Just not sure about what to do when they're eating whatever they want ;) I will be good regardless and need to get some more fruit as I haven't had my 1/3rd of Superfree this morning! I may get a muller light and some sugar free jelly too then I don't feel left out!

Ruth
X

I tried those golden crunch thought they were nice just not filling enough.
Enjoy the picnic you sound organised with your food :)

I have the All bran golden crunch everyday as my HEB but I put a mullerlight on top. It then becomes really filling. It is lovely with the coconut and choc flakes muller on top. I also sometimes syn the All bran and have as a dessert. Try it its lush

I tried those golden crunch thought they were nice just not filling enough.
Enjoy the picnic you sound organised with your food :)

They were lovely!!!! I have to be organised or my mind wanders and I'll just eat what I fancy!!!!

I have the All bran golden crunch everyday as my HEB but I put a mullerlight on top. It then becomes really filling. It is lovely with the coconut and choc flakes muller on top. I also sometimes syn the All bran and have as a dessert. Try it its lush

Oooo that sounds lovely! Im off to Asda in a bit to get some fish for my Tea so that sounds great! Thank You for the Tip!!!

Well the picnic was lovely!
I had a new potato and egg salad with tomatoes and smoked salmon, Water and diet water with raspberries, Sugarfree Raspberry Jelly, 7 Olives (Regular Sized), and 2 Mini Calippos! I also had a mixture of fruits, strawberries, melon, mango, pineapple, kiwi and blueberries with a rhubarb muller light!! Extremely proud of myself and I didnt feel deprived at all!!!

Ruth
x

My goodness me what an afternoon :(

I fell over outside my mums house, cut my hand And my knee really badly and sprained and bruised my left wrist :(

So after all that I have come home to have some baked beans and some melon :( soooo nearly went off track but didn't let myself :)

Ruth
X

I wanna start slimmin world! Lost 25lbs on ww! But I need a change! I am totally confused with slimming world but I'll follow your diary and see how you find it! :) I wanna do it for free! Don't wanna go to meetings! So need ideas :)

Extra Easy Day 2
Wednesday 28th March 2012

Breakfast:
30g Alpen Golden Crunch (HEB)
3x Boiled Eggs
Black Coffee
1 Litre Water

Lunch:
Egg, New Potato & Smoked Salmon Salad with Lettuce, Tomatoes and Cucumber.
3x Babybel Light Minis (HEA)
7x Olives (1 Syn)
Pineapple, Blueberries, Kiwi, Melon, Mango and Strawberries
Water & Diet Fizzy Raspberry Water
Green Tea & Lemon
Coke Zero

Dinner:
1 Tin Heinz Baked Beans
Mixed Melon Medley
1 Litre Water
Green Tea & Lemon
Sugarfree Dandelion & Burdock

40 Minutes Of Walking- Day 1
1 Hour Of Walking- Day 2

9.5 Syns

Ruth
X

sushidoll85 said:
I wanna start slimmin world! Lost 25lbs on ww! But I need a change! I am totally confused with slimming world but I'll follow your diary and see how you find it! :) I wanna do it for free! Don't wanna go to meetings! So need ideas :)

Awww Hello how are you? My old WW bud!

It's really easy once you get your head around it! You have done so well on WW too!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Yeah I'm fine thanks :) I think I'll just photocopy the book off someone at work!

How are you?

What made you switch to SW?

Trefoil said:

I fell over outside my mums house, cut my hand And my knee really badly and sprained and bruised my left wrist :(

So after all that I have come home to have some baked beans and some melon :( soooo nearly went off track but didn't let myself :)

Ruth
X

Oh no!! Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X
Oh no, hope you're ok x well done for staying plan.

Back