Ruthy's determined diary

Well that's it....day 1 over.....porridge, green pepper stuffed with chilli and a few mushrooms on top...just settled down with my choccie and coconut bar...feeling good !!! been drinking plenty of water and have had 2 coffees and a cup of tea..bring on day 2 can't wait to c the scales going down next week. Been on sooo many diets with very little success.....latest was WW with my OH he lost 2 stone and I struggled to lose 6lb!!!!' consultant asked if I was pregnant....that was the last straw....I need results and quick !! I will no longer b a diet failure!!!!! Rant over :)

Hello day 2....my my u r looking sunny :).....no sign if any headaches yet...lovin the fact I can still have my morning coffee....will b trying the sweet porridge for brekkie, spag Bol for lunch chicken stir fry for dinner and my bar which feels like a treat when my children have gone to be.
wow I feel motivated hope it lasts....hope everyone has a good day xxxx

Ok bit of a change....had cottage pie for lunch (which tasted suprisinly good!!!!) then had salmon with lettuce and celery for dinner.....going out for the day tomorrow was gonna take an egg salad...n e one tell me how many eggs we can have???

Can't help with the eggs, but just wanted to say well done so far and keep going. X

Two eggs a day hun xxx

Assume your asking what I think of this diet? I think it's fab if you stick to it, I do a week a while back, lost 8 pound.. But willpower slipped.. That's probably the hardest thing, keeping your willpower going. Good luck for today.. X

Well day 3 is over....didn't post as I was out for the day.....nearly caved in as the ice cream looked sooooo good....but stayed strong!!!!!
so onwards and downwards.....here I am on day 4 feeling a lot less bloated and satisfied that I know I can still go out and enjoy myself with the family.......food no longer rules!!!!! Really
looking forward to weigh in....resisting the urge to have a sneaky peak

You are doing good. I didn't know you could have eggs, where have I been! Thankx rebeka, I love them so think this diet is going to be easier to sick to.

Thanks Amber Star...how u getting on???
struggled today....seems much harder on the weekends

I struggled today too hun. Seemed to be so hungry today! Filled up with a zero coke and plenty of water! But feel great that another day has gone by and I haven't crumbled.
We can do this! x

Yes we can!!!! I have been so miserable for so long....food and diet seemed to take over....feeling more in control as the rules are Si strict.....weird I know.....let's stay strong.....bring on the coke zero lol

5lbs is still a good weight loss. You're starting weight isn't very high.

Well done on the 5lb weight loss you're doing just great x x

Back