• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ryvita...help!! (hungry haha!!)

help!!

I forgot to take lunch to work today so im having to make do with what is in the cupboard.

I have ryvita wholegrain crispbreads. I havent had my HE (B) today...do these count as your heb? If so..how many am i allowed?

And i also have low fat cheese triangles...how many of these can i have if i count them as my HE (A)??

Thanks!! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You can have 4 of the original/dark rye/sesame ones as a HEB. Or 3 of the Multigrain/Seeds & Oats. or 2 of the Fruit Crunch.

Cheese wise as your HEA - 3 Dairylea triangles (normal ones). 5 Laughing Cow Light or 6 Laughing Cow extra light. Loads others so just let me which ones you've got and I'll check.

Enjoy!

If they ate the crackerbread wholegrain ones yes - you can have 6. Have never seen them on the supermarket - was beginning to doubt they exist!

Hmm confused as to what ones i have now!!!

They are in a green packet and it says "ryvita multi grain: Wholegrain Crispbread topped with toasted seeds and grains".

Ive had 3 already...dont want to have more if they will be synned!!! :cry:

And the cheese is the asda light triangles :)

Thanks!!! xxx

Umm - can't see the Asda Light Cheese triangle on the list of HEA but Tesco, and Sainsbury are both on there. There are enough people on here who tweak slightly so I wouldn't worry too much. Just stick to 4 which seems to be the amount you can eat of the other ones.

On the Rytvita. I think 3 is your limit I'm afraid but as a guide, as long as you eat less tha 140 cals worth you should be fine to not syn (2 Aplen Lights are approx 140 cals and they are HEB)

mandy296

Silver Member
If you just try scrolling down the screen a little, you will see there are already a couple of topics on Ryvitas. On one of them (Ryvita Crackerbread-Yellow Box) someone has posted pictures of the boxes that show the different types.

From your description it sounds like you have the crisp breads which are 3 for a HEX. Its the cracker breads which are 6.

Its all explained in earlier threads, a quick scroll or search will get you the relevant threads.

Not sure on the ASDA cheese triangles - I'd be tempted to treat them the same as a dairylea or laughing cow light (not extra light) I cant imagine there will be a huge difference in the nutrional make up.

Thanks everyone :)

I think i will stick to the 3 ive already had, and will just have a banana and my yoghurt and that will definatly keep me going till tea time. :)xx